Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello All From Southern VA!!
Which dealer are you using in VA, NC or SC that is selling at MSRP, No/low Processing & Doc Fees, Holdback, Service Contracts , Etc..

Thanks!
I just posted on the dealer thread, but replying here as well since it is most relevant to this group. Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV is going to offer $1,000 below invoice, etc. Same deal as Granger for us East and Southeast buyers. They will be creating an account and answering questions soon, but wanted to go ahead and let everyone know since we can only change our reservations once.

If you have questions in the meantime feel free to ask me or PM me.

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning all. I am in Alexandria and Ford partnered me with Malloy Ford in Alexandria. Have not heard a peep out of them. Have emailed them with no response. Was thinking of changing dealerships. Have seen a few good things about Ted Britt here. Anyone think it is a good idea??

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got invoice pricing in NY with a dealer doc fee of $75

:)
if you have x plan, the doc fee is capped by ford at $100. That prevents VA dealers from charging $799 they like to charge for doc fee. If we can get a deal similar to granger and use xplan to cap the doc fee, that would make for a good deal for us in VA, at a local dealer saving travel costs and miles and time.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sounds good BUT my wallet and how I choose spend it is the only vote that matters. I purchased my 2013 Raptor, 2019 Raptor and 2016 Focus RS from NY to send VA a message.

And I will buy my Bronco from NY. I am getting invoice and I just don't have the time to call around VA dealers asking for a discount. I rather spend my time driving back from NY.

if you have x plan, the doc fee is capped by ford at $100. That prevents VA dealers from charging $799 they like to charge for doc fee. If we can get a deal similar to granger and use xplan to cap the doc fee, that would make for a good deal for us in VA, at a local dealer saving travel costs and miles and time.

Sponsored

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sounds good BUT my wallet and how I choose spend it is the only vote that matters. I purchased my 2013 Raptor, 2019 Raptor and 2016 Focus RS from NY to send VA a message.

And I will buy my Bronco from NY. I am getting invoice and I just don't have the time to call around VA dealers asking for a discount. I rather spend my time driving back from NY.

Not trying to tell you how to spend your money, just pointing out that with xplan, those of us that don't want to drive to NY to purchase the car, can get similar pricing to you. It's one reason it'll take a good deal to pull me away from Ted Britt. If I get xplan there, which is just a tad over invoice and $100 doc fee, similar to the deal you have at your NY dealership, i also get a loaner for life when I service there. I've had great experience with their service department.

There is another thread trying to put together group pricing for DMV area bronco buyers. There are a few volunteers who will be doing the calling/negotiating, not everyone will have to do it on their own. We'll see what kind of deal they can work up for the group with a local dealer. if it's similar to what granger has, $1300 under invoice for xplan, it could very well persuade me to change my dealership.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Understood and no worries. I work a lot and forcing myself to take a day off to pick up a car is FUN for me. :)

Not trying to tell you how to spend your money, just pointing out that with xplan, those of us that don't want to drive to NY to purchase the car, can get similar pricing to you. It's one reason it'll take a good deal to pull me away from Ted Britt. If I get xplan there, which is just a tad over invoice and $100 doc fee, similar to the deal you have at your NY dealership, i also get a loaner for life when I service there. I've had great experience with their service department.

There is another thread trying to put together group pricing for DMV area bronco buyers. There are a few volunteers who will be doing the calling/negotiating, not everyone will have to do it on their own. We'll see what kind of deal they can work up for the group with a local dealer. if it's similar to what granger has, $1300 under invoice for xplan, it could very well persuade me to change my dealership.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to the sales manager at purvis today. They're selling at MSRP. No ADM. Allowing x-plan pricing. NOT charging destination fees on their vehicles. Which is $1495 off. I'm going to stick with them as it is pretty much the same final cost as others with their "discounts".

Update: Destination fee is still being charged. No ADM. Sorry for the confusion here. I must of misunderstood what was said.

Last edited:

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to the sales manager at purvis today. They're selling at MSRP. No ADM. Allowing x-plan pricing. NOT charging destination fees on their vehicles. Which is $1495 off. I'm going to stick with them as it is pretty much the same final cost as others with their "discounts".
Good to know. I signed up with them back in July. Leap of faith for the local guys plus my buddy works in service there. My sales guy is Aaron. Is he your guy too?

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to know. I signed up with them back in July. Leap of faith. My sales guy is Aaron. Is he your guy too?
Spoke to the sales manager John, but the sales man I'm working with Andres. Probably use John as my go to given his role and knowledge. He's ordering his own as well he said.

Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure I’d believe that about the Destination fees . Dealerships get charged that from the manufacturer.
I’d ask to have that in writing.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not sure I’d believe that about the Destination fees . Dealerships get charged that from the manufacturer.
I’d ask to have that in writing.
Just sharing what I was told. Take it for what it's worth I guess. ?‍♂

Maybe I misheard or he's talking about a different destination fee that cost $1495. We'll see I guess.

Last edited:

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn't this like granger and Stephen? They're charging 1k under mfg, but then again seems like 1495 is a better option plus xplan and nope ADM means how much?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're charging 1k under mfg invoice

but then again seems like 1495 is a better option plus xplan and nope ADM means how much?

If they are discounting it by 1495 i.e. not charging Shipping then Laura, Granger & Stephens are better...

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, it's a common theme I'm seeing. 3% off MSRP is roughly $1250-1500 in MD, $1000 off invoice is roughly $1500 off MSRP in WV, and etc. So maybe dealers can trim $1250-$1500 off their final prices? Not sure.

Doesn't x-plan include dealer invoice price? That's the whole reason - no haggle price point? Maybe someone can confirm how x plan is priced.
Sponsored