Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're charging 1k under mfg invoice

but then again seems like 1495 is a better option plus xplan and nope ADM means how much?

If they are discounting it by 1495 i.e. not charging Shipping then Laura, Granger & Stephens are better...
I knew you would come through ??
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, it's a common theme I'm seeing. 3% off MSRP is roughly $1250-1500 in MD,
$1000 off invoice is roughly $1500 off MSRP in WV, and etc.

3% is the difference between Window sticker and invoice...then you go 1000/1300 below that....

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, it's a common theme I'm seeing. 3% off MSRP is roughly $1250-1500 in MD, $1000 off invoice is roughly $1500 off MSRP in WV, and etc. So maybe dealers can trim $1250-$1500 off their final prices? Not sure.
Like I said I’d want that in writing .ford is charging them that fee either way.
plus granger and Stevens deals are still better , and we have that in writing.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're charging 1k under mfg invoice

but then again seems like 1495 is a better option plus xplan and nope ADM means how much?

If they are discounting it by 1495 i.e. not charging Shipping then Laura, Granger & Stephens are better...
So compared to the price highlighted for BD which doesn't include the other add ons, such as FL taxes and destination fee. What's the true break down post those charges and X-plan, military and/or first responder and your discount? what am I looking at out the door? I'm trying to get a more accurate number. Thanks

IMG_2472.jpg

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will give pricing when it can be done accurately...I will not use the suppositions on the pricing, only what Ford will produce...

Sorry but guessing is not the most accurate way to inform the Forum...

I just did a Bronco Sport breakdown for a customer as we can order them and I do know the pricing...

The base vehicle was just at 3% markup and 6% on the options the 1495 is the same for cost and invoice...

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will give pricing when it can be done accurately...I will not use the suppositions on the pricing, only what Ford will produce...

Sorry but guessing is not the most accurate way to inform the Forum...

I just did a Bronco Sport breakdown for a customer as we can order them and I do know the pricing...

The base vehicle was just at 3% markup and 6% on the options the 1495 is the same for cost and invoice...
Ok if anything message me directly??

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke to the sales manager at purvis today. They're selling at MSRP. No ADM. Allowing x-plan pricing. NOT charging destination fees on their vehicles. Which is $1495 off. I'm going to stick with them as it is pretty much the same final cost as others with their "discounts".
I checked with John at Purvis about the destination charge this morning:

x plan is the best deal to go with for the vehicle. Destination is a charge already applied to every vehicle. Most dealers break it out as a false discount and add it later as a fee. I believe that to be deceiving.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

x plan is the best deal to go with for the vehicle. Destination is a charge already applied to every vehicle. Most dealers break it out as a false discount and add it later as a fee. I believe that to be deceiving.
Thanks for confirming. I must of misunderstood what he said then. But it makes sense. I'll update my previous post to avoid sharing false info.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any insight into how we should expecting pricing? x-plan is follows a specific formula per my understanding. I've never used it before.

(Dealer Invoice - (.04%*Invoice)+$275 fee = X plan price ..... is this correct?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any insight into how we should expecting pricing? x-plan is follows a specific formula per my understanding. I've never used it before.

(.04%*Invoice)+$275 fee = X plan price?
X Plan pricing has a very specific formula. And, obviously, you must qualify. Plus a $100 document fee (better than the huge fees here in virginia).

20200817_234529.jpg

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Dealer Invoice - (.04%*Invoice)+$275 fee = X plan price ..... is this correct?
Need to take off the freight ($1,495) if is has been added in then the calculation and add the freight back in...

just make sure it is not part of the computation will throw the number off by $5.98 :cool:

Sorry the accountant in me coming out again...

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That makes sense. I signed up with the Mustang Club for a few years to be eligible for x-plan. Wish ford would just launch B&P to give buyers a better idea of final cost.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
So right now I will wait for b&p to come out and submit my build to granger, Stephens and leonardtown and see what happens

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger Ford in Iowa Lol. I will be in the Northern Virginia at the time of delivery and can't find anyone who would come close to touching the Granger deal up here even if I shipped it.
[/QU
That is good to know! I am weary of the initial drive adding a lot of unneeded miles. I still think that shipping from Granger is a better deal however and will be very close to x-plan. That is just a guess will have to see when build and price is released.
Thanks that's where I put reservation