AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ever since I went to Austin’s Bronco Off-Roadeo, I thought it would be a cool challenge / goal to experience all 4 Off-Roadeo locations. Anyone else?

Would be cool if participants got an award for visiting all the parks… Texas Hat Trick? Off-Roadeo-Superfecta? Off-Roadeo Quadruple Crown?
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ever since I went to Austin’s Bronco Off-Roadeo, I thought it would be a cool challenge / goal to experience all 4 Off-Roadeo locations. Anyone else?

Would be cool if participants got an award for visiting all the parks… Texas Hat Trick? Off-Roadeo-Superfecta? Off-Roadeo Quadruple Crown?
Please keep in mind, it is my understanding the New Hampshire location is seasonal only. From May through November only!

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Is that your Bronco in your profile picture? I ordered Rapid Red too and still don't have build info.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Have you tried to register for another location? I wonder if it is possible.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Wouldn’t that be like riding the same ride at Disneyland and Disney World? It’s basically the same thing with different scenery. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've got the time and money, hell, go for it!

OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Multiquote for the win

Please keep in mind, it is my understanding the New Hampshire location is seasonal only. From May through November only!
IMO that would be part of the fun, getting out there during the "open season"

Is that your Bronco in your profile picture? I ordered Rapid Red too and still don't have build info.
It's my exact build, I have a build date of 8/9 (fingers crossed)

Have you tried to register for another location? I wonder if it is possible.
I have not, I gave feedback to the Off-Roadeo Experience Owner who rode with me during my Off-Roadeo trip. I am hoping they do a "previously experienced" price.

Wouldn’t that be like riding the same ride at Disneyland and Disney World? It’s basically the same thing with different scenery. 🤷‍♂️
It would be the same reason 4 wheelers visit different offroad parks, plus the added benefit of the experience geared towards Broncos.

If you've got the time and money, hell, go for it!
It would be pretty pricey. I hope Ford hears our feedback and considers a discounted price for those looking to visit other Off-Roadeo locations. We don't need the first 30% of the Bronco technology walkthrough.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Multiquote for the win

IMO that would be part of the fun, getting out there during the "open season"

It's my exact build, I have a build date of 8/9 (fingers crossed)

I have not, I gave feedback to the Off-Roadeo Experience Owner who rode with me during my Off-Roadeo trip. I am hoping they do a "previously experienced" price.

It would be the same reason 4 wheelers visit different offroad parks, plus the added benefit of the experience geared towards Broncos.

It would be pretty pricey. I hope Ford hears our feedback and considers a discounted price for those looking to visit other Off-Roadeo locations. We don't need the first 30% of the Bronco technology walkthrough.
For me, visits to Off-Roadeo is my way of staying focused on buying a Bronco. Ha-ha! The longer it takes for Ford to build my Bronco, the more Off-Roadeo trips for me.

OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For me, visits to Off-Roadeo is my way of staying focused on buying a Bronco. Ha-ha! The longer it takes for Ford to build my Bronco, the more Off-Roadeo trips for me.
It would be cool to be able to do group events, such as B6G events. For example, it would be great to head up to New Hampshire's Off-Roadeo and go offroading with you and anyone else on B6G who would like to join.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It would be cool to be able to do group events, such as B6G events. For example, it would be great to head up to New Hampshire's Off-Roadeo and go offroading with you and anyone else on B6G who would like to join.
Over time, we should be able to locate reasonable off-road areas near the NH Off-Roadeo location. The most obvious is the drive to the top of Mt Washington. That is seasonal, but well worth the trip.
Welcome to the Mt. Washington Auto Road - Mount Washington Auto Road, Gorham NH (mt-washington.com)
Another venue to consider is the Walker Pond Trail.

Of course there is the Trans New Hampshire Overland Adventure which includes Mt Washington.
Trans New Hampshire Expedition - Self Guided - ExploringNH

Another idea is the New Hampshire component of the Appalachian Byways.
The Appalachian Byway
I have been collecting .gpx files on my iPad with the hope some day our Trail Maps applications will allow me to transfer the files to trail buddies and off we go!

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I really would like to know is it really only a one day thing or are there things to do at the off-roadeo on a day 2? I know you are signing up for a 10 hour day, but I haven't been so don't know the lay of the land for the event. I seem to recall Texas was a 2 day thing, but maybe I just assumed that or some people went twice.

So, are most people's game plan to do the event one day then enjoy what the different areas have to offer outside of the roadeo?

I'm planning on Moab.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Just tried to register for another location and it says "You currently do not have any verified vehicles that are eligible for a credit towards the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience. Details on reservation availability and event costs for all Bronco prospective owners and previous Off-Roadeo attendees will be announced soon. Stay tuned!" Booooo!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Told my wife today I plan to do all four. Just a fun way to get out there on some private trails.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
November through April, you'll have skiers in the way. I can't see Gunstock shutting down ski season for the Bronco; and I can't see the Bronco climbing a mountain that has several feet of snow covering it.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Done texas and we are planning Vegas now. NH in May when it opens back up. I’m iffy on Moab but will probably do it to complete the series.
Sponsored