John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed Ford about attending multiple courses and received this response. Now I need to figure out if I want to attend in Austin (I can drive) or one of the others.
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! The prices to attend other locations after your first event would be different if you only have one vehicle on order. There is one credit per vehicle to attend at the highly discounted rate. After that, you would need to wait to attend other locations until we open the event to everyone. We will be sending out emails with those dates and prices when that time comes.
The event itinerary would still be the same at each location, including the educational off-roading training course. The experience itself would be different as the terrain and off-roading tracks are different in each location, so it will be a similar experience but definitely not identical!
It is not mandatory to stay at our recommended hotels. We only recommend them because we were able to provide a discounted rate for attendees, but you can feel free to stay anywhere else you would like! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach back out!
Kaiti
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters
Sponsored