Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, it is a faceplate, and we have created the "speedo hub" that is secured to the black hub above your speedo needle
At first I was thinking these would be kinda cheesy but after seeing more pics Im kinda diggin em
Sponsored

OP
OP
NiagaraOdometer

NiagaraOdometer

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.niagaraodometer.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. Not just yet. I donā€™t like any grey areas and You didnā€™t reply to my remarks on calibration. I canā€™t see many just diving into this without all the right info.
now Iā€™m out. šŸ˜”
Sorry to hear that, a tech is to respond to those questions . New vehicles work fully on electronic impulses and both the digital and analog dials work on signal so your theory would not work. For items like change of wheel size etc. you would require a tuning tool to recalibrate the signal.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Figure out a way to convert the stupid worthless analog spedo into a tach and you have something desirable.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear that, a tech is to respond to those questions . New vehicles work fully on electronic impulses and both the digital and analog dials work on signal so your theory would not work. For items like change of wheel size etc. you would require a tuning tool to recalibrate the signal.
Well although I like the look of your product I donā€™t like the fact that you donā€™t post the calibration process so that all of us potential customers can see exactly whatā€™s involved to get this faceplate installed.
Iā€™m very comfortable working on these machines being a licensed auto tech but I still like to go into something educated. You folks seem to not want to inform us on the exact way to calibrate this Faceplate.
The more you inform the customer the better chance you have to sell your product.
Good luck.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did we ever get any howto's or calibration instructions on these?