Sponsored

Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.30.17 AM

We're happy to offer the stunning Vorsteiner wheels for the Bronco. The 17'' options are perfect for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but can be fitted on stock body. I've supplied a picture on a stock body to show the width. They also have a great stock body 20'' fitment. All wheels are flow formed for a stronger, lighter wheel, while also keeping the price down versus forged wheels.

-

Vorsteiner VR-601BL - available in 17x9 / 6x139.7 / +0 - ideal for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but also works with stock fenders. See below for fitment on stock body

Available in Baja Bronze, Tungsten Graphite and Coal Black

$1,395 Shipped
(includes center caps, optional color center caps and lugs available)

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.23.22 AM

Above fitment on stock body:

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.24.00 AM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.24.22 AM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.24.33 AM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.11.57 PM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.11.42 PM

-

Vorsteiner VR-602 - available in 20x9 / 6x139.7 / +18 - ideal for stock fender fitment

Available in Desert Bronze, Carbon Graphite and Mystic Black

$1,795 Shipped

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.51.25 AM

-

Vorsteiner VR-603 - available in 20x9 / 6x139.7 / +0 - ideal for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but also works with stock fenders (will stick out similarly as the above pics)

$1,795 Shipped

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.51.35 AM

Sponsored

Last edited:

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 11.51.35 AM

We're happy to offer the stunning Vorsteiner wheels for the Bronco. The 17'' options are perfect for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but can be fitted on stock body. I've supplied a picture on a stock body to show the width. They also have a great stock body 20'' fitment. All wheels are flow formed for a stronger, lighter wheel, while also keeping the price down versus forged wheels.

-

Vorsteiner VR-601BL - available in 17x9 / 6x139.7 / +0 - ideal for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but also works with stock fenders. See below for fitment on stock body

Available in Baja Bronze, Tungsten Graphite and Coal Black

$1,395 Shipped

Above fitment on stock body:

-

Vorsteiner VR-602 - available in 20x9 / 6x139.7 / +18 - ideal for stock fender fitment

$1,795 Shipped

-

Vorsteiner VR-603 - available in 20x9 / 6x139.7 / +0 - ideal for wide fender and Sasquatch package builds, but also works with stock fenders (will stick out similarly as the above pics)

$1,395 Shipped

Do you have any pics head on or from the rear to see the poke? How much do the 601s weigh? They look really good on the A51

OP
OP
dsgperformance

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any pics head on or from the rear to see the poke? How much do the 601s weigh? They look really good on the A51
Yes indeed! For weight, each wheel is 27.6lbs. I actually added some pictures to my original post for any future customers also. As far as wide goes on stock body, it's very reasonable and actually looks really nice IMO. Here's a few more pics:

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.11.57 PM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.11.42 PM

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes indeed! For weight, each wheel is 27.6lbs. I actually added some pictures to my original post for any future customers also. As far as wide goes on stock body, it's very reasonable and actually looks really nice IMO. Here's a few more pics:

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.46.30 PM

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 1.46.30 PM
These look great. Thank you. A few questions. How much poke is there with the non sas fenders? Assuming with SAS you are probably flush or real close. Do you all plan any positive offset wheels for a bit more tuck? Thanks again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dsgperformance

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These look great. Thank you. A few questions. How much poke is there with the non sas fenders? Assuming with SAS you are probably flush or real close. Do you all plan any positive offset wheels for a bit more tuck? Thanks again.
Hey!

So the pics I shared are non Sasquatch fenders, that'll be the poke. You can go a little more conservative on tire if you want too and limit the tire bulge to reduce the poke even more on stock fenders.

We do have 20x9 +18 for stock body also (if you look at the second style of wheel I posted in the original thread). That'll be 18mm more inwards even from the pictures I shared on the stock body.

This is a Vorsteiner 20x9 +0 on stock fenders, (this is a different wheel model, but to show 20's - this is the VR-601). It would be like this, but 18mm inwards so more or less flush with stock body

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance image00002

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look very nice! Love the bronze color.
Is the price for 4-wheels or 5?
Also, is the outer ring removable? Just looking to see how easy it'd be to change the color.

Vorsteiner has been around for years making body panels and wheels.
Peter Nam founded Vorsteiner and Guntherwerks.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey!

So the pics I shared are non Sasquatch fenders, that'll be the poke. You can go a little more conservative on tire if you want too and limit the tire bulge to reduce the poke even more on stock fenders.

We do have 20x9 +18 for stock body also (if you look at the second style of wheel I posted in the original thread). That'll be 18mm more inwards even from the pictures I shared on the stock body.

This is a Vorsteiner 20x9 +0 on stock fenders, (this is a different wheel model, but to show 20's - this is the VR-601). It would be like this, but 18mm inwards so more or less flush with stock body

Ford Bronco Vorsteiner Offroad Wheels 17'' and 20'' Options (Stock and Wide Fender) @ DSG Performance image00002
Thanks for the pics. Unfortunately not interested in 20s. I am likely to go with the 17s with zero offset but will need to see my WT when it shows up. Keep us posted if they start making positive offsets.

Right now looking like 35x11.5s or the C Rated BFG 315s for my ride.

I don't know why but the stock flares look better to me than the SAS do. Just don't want too much poke if I swap out or do ADV 2" fenders.

OP
OP
dsgperformance

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These look very nice! Love the bronze color.
Is the price for 4-wheels or 5?
Also, is the outer ring removable? Just looking to see how easy it'd be to change the color.

Vorsteiner has been around for years making body panels and wheels.
Peter Nam founded Vorsteiner and Guntherwerks.
Yep! Great brand we've supported for a long time. Excellent quality

The wheel is actually one piece, it's a bead lock type look.

Pricing is for 4, I can do a promo price for the 5th wheel for anyone doing 5

OP
OP
dsgperformance

dsgperformance

Outer Banks
First Name
DSG Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pics. Unfortunately not interested in 20s. I am likely to go with the 17s with zero offset but will need to see my WT when it shows up. Keep us posted if they start making positive offsets.

Right now looking like 35x11.5s or the C Rated BFG 315s for my ride.

I don't know why but the stock flares look better to me than the SAS do. Just don't want too much poke if I swap out or do ADV 2" fenders.
I like all the combos when they're done well, but truthfully the stock fenders and slightly wider wheels like in that pic is SUCH a nice look. Right now, these will be the only options spec wise

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are you guys going to release patterns for the raptor?

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like all the combos when they're done well, but truthfully the stock fenders and slightly wider wheels like in that pic is SUCH a nice look. Right now, these will be the only options spec wise
I think your two door looks awesome. Just need to actually get mine and then will figure out strategy. Actually mine is going to be A51 too. It is a wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 so seems silly to go to the smaller fenders but I like that look more at least in pictures but am also considering ADV Glass as well.

Grick2234

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wild track sasquatch and 22 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep! Great brand we've supported for a long time. Excellent quality

The wheel is actually one piece, it's a bead lock type look.

Pricing is for 4, I can do a promo price for the 5th wheel for anyone doing 5
Yes please VR-603 x 5
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.