Sponsored

**VOTE HERE** Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO

What color choice for your preordered BRONCO ?

• Total voters

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also one on my list . It’s hard AF to pick right now.
I picked carbonized grey because in the photos it looks like a deep green. After looking at the Sport - I don't think carbonized grey will look like the current pictures. I'm thinking Cactus Grey or maybe bumping up a level and getting the cyber orange. But, if it does look like a dark green (like the photos), I'll probably keep it carbonized grey.

Until we have real photos of all of the paint jobs, I think you are right and it is just hard AF to choose at this point.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was looking at Velocity but that wont be available in time for reserved orders. Cactus Grey is it right now...Area 51 is growing on me if it does have a more blue tint. Wife loves the two either way.

I am not doing black or a dark color as the mustang is black...the in-laws live down a gravel road and I hate the amount of dust and gravel gunk they get especially after I just wash it. The last 3 cars we have gotten have all be white so we both said absolutely no white either.

OP
OP
G.ATX.M

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked carbonized grey because in the photos it looks like a deep green. After looking at the Sport - I don't think carbonized grey will look like the current pictures. I'm thinking Cactus Grey or maybe bumping up a level and getting the cyber orange. But, if it does look like a dark green (like the photos), I'll probably keep it carbonized grey.

Until we have real photos of all of the paint jobs, I think you are right and it is just hard AF to choose at this point.
Yeah I know , it’s so hard to decide until we can see them all come to life . ford is currently doing the carbonized grey on the mustang mach e and it’s A deep silver/ grey

Ford Bronco **VOTE HERE**  Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO 15418333-077C-4D3A-8144-BB2454661AA9

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My DD is a 2018 Tundra TRD Cement...it grows too much on you that it’s now boring. Plus there are like 30 tundra/Tacoma’s now in NE Florida. When I bought the truck it was special, now it’s just ordinary.
That’s because toyota’s leasing program has flooded the market with Tacoma’s and tundras, I have a Tacoma but feel everywhere I lol I see one, you never used to be able to find a used tacoma now every used car lot has leased returnees

I hope the Bronco doesn’t become a cheap lease program where they kill the market

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
We want the cup! I'm also considering Area 51 and Cyber Orange but the CG looks so retro with all white so it's probably what I'll do. It will be fun driving it to Knights games, down The Strip (gotta do it at least once, right?), Red Rock, Valley of Fire, etc.
I’ve been dying for a convertible in this town for all of the above reasons. Always thought it would be a Mustang though. Excited to finally get one.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures of carbonized gray. I’ll go with this color, it basically matches my AT4. I love the color on my truck.

How can I change my vote? I initially was thinking silver.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My immediate pick from months ago was Fighter Jet Gray. I would look no further. But it looks like that color has dropped.

I am torn with Area 51. there is a real-life photo of a Bronco Sport indoors (released maybe a month ago), and the color looks really cheap. reminds me of a color you would find on a ford fleet car. I would have to see more. CGIs look great, but that photo has me cautious. if it looks anything like range rover's flat dolphin blue color, then i would be very interested.

cactus gray could look okay, but not sure i'd want that color for 5-10 years of ownership.

That has me defaulting to carbonized gray. the F150 real life photos and Bronco Sport simulator look nice. It's got a bronze undertone that would look AWESOME with the brown/black leather interior. I think it would be a sharper setup than a navy/black interior against one of the blue exteriors - area 51 / cactus gray / antimatter.

Ford Bronco **VOTE HERE**  Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO 1595594117299

Iconic Silver is also intriguing if it ends up looks like a unpainted cold rolled steel looking color. a perfect retro throwback to the original bronco.

....now with more info that white tops are coming that may change my pick. White top and carbonized gray seems too muted. Having a white top allows for more of a color balance. Victory Blue and White top would look PERFECT (but not available for 2021), so antimatter is next up.

So for me, it's down to:
Carbonized gray (OBX) with hardtop and flares all painted in carbonized gray. Brown/black interior.

or

White top and antimatter (or area 51 if more real life photos convince me). Navy/black interior, or possible brown could work here too for antimatter, since this blue is dark enough to handle a saddle color interior.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would prefer Area 51 to Aera 51 but that’s just me. :ROFLMAO:

RAB123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RUBICON , 1980 BLAZER , OWNED LIKE 4 OF THE ORIGINAL BRONCOS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm down to the following colors , Cyber Orange , carbonized gray , Antimatter blue , Area 51 and Iconic silver .

lots of time for the final decision lol