Sponsored

**VOTE HERE** Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO

What color choice for your preordered BRONCO ?

• Total voters

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After going back and forth between Cactus and Cyber, think I've finally settled on Cyber Orange.

Of course, once we have finalized top and interior colors with a build tool, that could change.
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity>Antimatter>Area 51

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, after seeing these poll results, Race Red vaults to the top of my list considering it might be the rarest color on the streets!

I was originally Area 51, then white, then Race red. Voted Area 51.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, after seeing these poll results, Race Red vaults to the top of my list considering it might be the rarest color on the streets!
Agreed! I voted for Silver.. black is just too hard to keep clean but red might be nice.. with a white top.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Im probably over analyzing this, as I do with everything, but now Im wondering how color choice would affect delivery date.

Say this poll represents how the reservations are eventually ordered. Wouldn't you assume that Ford will start painting most of the Broncos coming off the line Cactus Gray? So then if I pick Race Red, my truck will probably get built later than if I had picked a more popular color?

Now some may say, well it depends on how early you got your reservation in.

But Ford clearly said that your reservation does NOT give you priority and somewhere I saw that build date can be affected by how your truck is optioned.

At the end of the day, I should have enough patience to order the color I want no matter when it gets built, assuming Im not in a time crunch for some reason. But still I wonder.

Just pontificating here, I have no experience ordering a brand new model, an existing model or even buying a brand new car for that matter.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After going back and forth between carbonized grey and cyber orange I settled on cactus grey... well today anyways...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So Im probably over analyzing this, as I do with everything, but now Im wondering how color choice would affect delivery date.

Just pontificating here, I have no experience ordering a brand new model, an existing model or even buying a brand new car for that matter.
You need to go over to the Ranger forums and look up the ordering process and build info. They went through this very process in 2019 and Ford seems to be following the same process for Bronco.

Full Disclosure: I went through this process with the GF who bought a '19 Ranger via pre-order starting months before ordering.... Just like we're doing now with Bronco.....

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After going back and forth between Cactus and Cyber, think I've finally settled on Cyber Orange.

Of course, once we have finalized top and interior colors with a build tool, that could change.
I'm in the same camp. I went back and forth on Cactus, Cyber and 51 for weeks. If 51 looks just like the computer-generated images, I would love it. But the Sport version killed me. Waaay to average blue. And there are just too many Cactus pickers. I just can't go with the most popular color. Call it DNA, call it snobbery, whatever I don't care, but every fiber inside says no to the most popular choice.

At first the idea that Cyber Orange changed depending on light bugged me. But now I think I like the fact that it's a chameleon and will not always look the same. I don't like a true orange or a bright yellow, so this could be the golden ticket. Not quite fruit, not quite cheese.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Say this poll represents how the reservations are eventually ordered. Wouldn't you assume that Ford will start painting most of the Broncos coming off the line Cactus Gray? So then if I pick Race Red, my truck will probably get built later than if I had picked a more popular color?

Now some may say, well it depends on how early you got your reservation in.

But Ford clearly said that your reservation does NOT give you priority and somewhere I saw that build date can be affected by how your truck is optioned.

At the end of the day, I should have enough patience to order the color I want no matter when it gets built, assuming Im not in a time crunch for some reason. But still I wonder.

Overanalyzers, UNITE! ✊

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Prio to yesterday I was definitely in for Cactus Grey with white top and silver grill. I voted Velocity Blue as I came across a pic yesterday with a white top and loved it. Also, I think there are going to be tons of Cactus Grey Broncos rolling around Charlotte (may be true for VB as well).

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally Area 51, then white, then Race red. Voted Area 51.
Ha, you and I are eyeing the same three colors. Race red looks great, just depends on the white top and accent color option.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I voted Velocity Blue as I came across a pic yesterday with a white top and loved it
Has anyone heard just how "late" to the build process VB will be?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You need to go over to the Ranger forums and look up the ordering process and build info. They went through this very process in 2019 and Ford seems to be following the same process for Bronco.

Full Disclosure: I went through this process with the GF who bought a '19 Ranger via pre-order starting months before ordering.... Just like we're doing now with Bronco.....
How did reservations vs ordering actually work out for the Rangers?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How did reservations vs ordering actually work out for the Rangers?
That's an entirely different topic (that was beaten to death like a dead horse beaten to death by a dead horse that was beaten to death by a live horse in the Ranger forums).

The incredibly brief answer is: It worked exactly as Ford designed it to work and she got her truck exactly as promised and in perfect condition with 8 miles on it.

Now, the forums were a total shit-show. Just as they will be on here once ordering actually starts and VIN's are generated due to unrealistic personalized expectations of global manufacturing processes.
Sponsored