Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I have volunteered to take point on gathering questions for our Bronco6g forum attendee at this week's Bronco ride along event. Due to the overwhelming amount of questions from our community, I have created a poll for everyone to vote on to ensure our most popular questions are heard. The results of the poll will be shared with our member and asked in that order to ensure our deepest interests are shared.

To minimize questions that will be answered when the Build & Price tool goes live next month or questions involving subjective opinions, I have created a poll with the top 25 questions (based on likes and repetitive posts) posed by Bronco6g members in our last thread and the questions posed in the Twitter Q&A that were not addressed.

Please vote for your top five questions in the poll above.

I’m sorry if your question wasn’t selected but to maximize allotted time, I had to be selective.

The results of this poll will be continuously updated for all to see. Once the poll closes in roughly 36 hours, the results will be shared with our attendee.

Lastly, I have done my absolute best to follow the forum over the last few months; shifting to several times a day since the launch. However, if one of the poll questions is know already, please share the answer in your responses to increase polling for the other questions.

Thanks for participating...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kcarr350

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question I would like to know and maybe it's been answered is if we cant get stabilizer disconnect on wild track due to sasquatch package/tire size then how will it be possible to add sasquatch on badlands

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd be careful with the wording on that Job #1 question. The last day of spring is technically June 20th so they could say yes in their answer and we would still not get the vehicle until Summer in our minds. Might be better to say "Will Job #1 be delivered in the first quarter?" or something. Just my two cents.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe you are wasting one of the questions on AXZ plans! !!
How many times does Ford or Levine have to confirm this?

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for organizing this. I think something about the folding mechanism for the 2D rear seat should make the cut, although it wasn't on your poll list. There have been at least 5-6 threads on the message board about it.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question I would like to know and maybe it's been answered is if we cant get stabilizer disconnect on wild track due to sasquatch package/tire size then how will it be possible to add sasquatch on badlands
This question was asked during the Twitter Q&A:

Q: Will the electronic sway bar disconnect be available as a stand-alone option on the Wildtrak and/or Black Diamond trim?
A: The sway bar disconnect is only available on Badlands and First Edition.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for organizing this. I think something about the folding mechanism for the 2D rear seat should make the cut, although it wasn't on your poll list. There have been at least 5-6 threads on the message board about it.
What do you still need to know about it that hasn't been covered in those threads other than a good photo of it?

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be careful with the wording on that Job #1 question. The last day of spring is technically June 20th so they could say yes in their answer and we would still not get the vehicle until Summer in our minds. Might be better to say "Will Job #1 be delivered in the first quarter?" or something. Just my two cents.
This makes sense to me so I'll share your thoughts with the team feeding this information to the attendee.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This makes sense to me so I'll share your thoughts with the team feeding this information to the attendee.
I'm sure the answer will be no for first Q (3-31) and yes for second Q (6-30), still doesn't help. How about specifying a month for Job 1

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do the seat bottoms flip or slide forward? Or does the seat back just fold down onto the bottoms in their normal position?
The seat bottoms flip forward and the backs flip down.

Edit: Sorry... My brain read 4D not 2D. I think it's still unclear how the 2D folds.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great list. But didn’t like 5 people ask about wind noise? Not sure if they have a hard top or will take it on highway speeds. Or if it’s just such a subjective question with too many variables (tire size etc etc) that the question fell off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.