Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great list. But didn’t like 5 people ask about wind noise? Not sure if they have a hard top or will take it on highway speeds. Or if it’s just such a subjective question with too many variables (tire size etc etc) that the question fell off the list.
There were a lot of great question that I would like the answer too as well including this very question; however, I tried not to ask subjective questions because what may be loud to one person may be quiet to another.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroAD I believe you’re able to edit the poll to lock the responses to 5 per user because as of now I can select all of them at once. Just a thought!
I locked it out to five responses and answered the poll too. I actually marked six questions and it said I had too many votes.

Not sure if you submitted your votes or simply tried to answer all of them without submitting.

Once you submit, you’ll see the results immediately after.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I locked it out to five responses and answered the poll too. I actually marked six questions and it said I had too many votes.

Not sure if you submitted your votes or simply tried to answer all of them without submitting.

Once you submit, you’ll see the results immediately after.
On top of it mate! You’re totally right.
I’ll delete my comment to not confuse people.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can see that ventilated seats as an option is of no concern to you but I assure you it is to thousands of others.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I have volunteered to take point on gathering questions for our Bronco6g forum attendee at this week's Bronco ride along event. Due to the overwhelming amount of questions from our community, I have created a poll for everyone to vote on to ensure our most popular questions are heard. The results of the poll will be shared with our member and asked in that order to ensure our deepest interests are shared.

To minimize questions that will be answered when the Build & Price tool goes live next month or questions involving subjective opinions, I have created a poll with the top 25 questions (based on likes and repetitive posts) posed by Bronco6g members in our last thread and the questions posed in the Twitter Q&A that were not addressed.

Please vote for your top five questions in the poll above.

I’m sorry if your question wasn’t selected but to maximize allotted time, I had to be selective.

The results of this poll will be continuously updated for all to see. Once the poll closes in roughly 36 hours, the results will be shared with our attendee.

Lastly, I have done my absolute best to follow the forum over the last few months; shifting to several times a day since the launch. However, if one of the poll questions is know already, please share the answer in your responses to increase polling for the other questions.

Thanks for participating...
I'm confused why my question wasn't added. I still want to know:

Where are the cup holders?

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see that ventilated seats as an option is of no concern to you but I assure you it is to thousands of others.
Hi @zaki

I live in Florida and would love to know why they didn’t include ventilated seats but asking someone “why” isn’t going to be helpful for the community...

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a bit skeptical that the questions filtering to the top here are questions likely to be answered in a ride along event. I'd be surprised if there are folks there willing to drop serious intel. I would expect the easiest things to answer would be about the physical characteristics of the cars they "ride along" in, ie folding seats, subwoofers, etc.

I'll be interested to hear if someone has answers about reservation orders and white tops, but I'm skeptical.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the modular top and removable windows questions could be combined?

Hi @zaki

I live in Florida and would love to know why they didn’t include ventilated seats but asking someone “why” isn’t going to be helpful for the community...
The answer is pretty simple: it has a removable top. Same reason as Jeep.

Clarification: because of the perforated seats getting exposed to the elements

Last edited:

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There were a lot of great question that I would like the answer too as well including this very question; however, I tried not to ask subjective questions because what may be loud to one person may be quiet to another.
I don't know, I think a ride along is a great place to ask subjective questions about road noise and steering, instead of all this stuff about options available when ordering, which still could change anyway, and they probably won't know, (and the "why" questions aren't moving the ball anywhere).

Aside from all that, please ask them about the manual trans, whether it has a long or short throw clutch, (and whether the manual crawler gear requires the clutch to be depressed or is one pedal). These are not subjective questions, everybody knows a Mazda has a short throw and an old pickup has a very long throw. I need to know this to be able to order MT or AT with joint issues. Short throw clutch is no problem because you are just moving your forefoot while your heal stays planted. But bending your whole knee to find some wonky clutch pedal from the 70's is a no go.

The people who listed their questions early I'm sure never circled back to hit the like button on the questions that were added late, so I am not sure that is a reasonable gauge of interest. But please just ask the technical dealbreaker stuff. Thank you!!!!

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if the modular top and removable windows questions could be combined?

The answer is pretty simple: it has a removable top. Same reason as Jeep.
See now this is confusing because the literature says the back side windows pop out with the top on for modular hard top and are silent on the stock hardtop for lower models, so that is the question, do the windows pop out on the stock hardtop or just the "modular hardtop," and what other differences are there. They list two hardtops, maybe it is just the grey form stock top vs the paint matched "modular" top. There are errors in the sales stuff on the website that make these unclear.

Although I decided against a soft top it is very noticeable that the four door soft top blocks visibility so I am surprised nobody wants to know about that, but that is their problem! :)

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing on interior. Want to know if the black/roast and white gray will be offered

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, I hope whoever is doing the ride along is going to give their overall opinion about ride quality, wind noise including sound deadening, quality of the Sync4 sound, seat comfort, and overall opinion about the Bronco as a whole. I’m hoping the purpose of the ride along isn’t just to enjoy the ride and sign an NDA; I feel they are someone who participates regularly on the Bronco6g forum and knows what we want to hear as far as his/her opinion.

The purpose for the aforementioned questions was to get factual answers that can’t be addressed by the B&P tool. Additionally, the last time @Ford extended an offer to answer questions, our primary concerns weren’t addressed. I thought by composing this list, we can get a general idea of what matters to the Bronco6g community instead of “Can I get the Black Diamond 2.3l automatic with Sasquatch?”, which @Ford used as one of questions on Twitter (not a Bronco6g member).

The purpose of this poll is to see which questions are most important to the community so they can be asked first if time runs short.

Thanks for participating everyone.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.