Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the modular top and removable windows questions could be combined?

The answer is pretty simple: it has a removable top. Same reason as Jeep.

Clarification: because of the perforated seats getting exposed to the elements
They ought to leave that up to the customer - I think they're leaving a lot of money on the table by not offering it - they could make it a standalone option so as to not force people to make their seats exposed to the elements as part of a package.
Sponsored

REDMAN

First Edition
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 NISSAN XD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why don't the 2 dr doors fit in the rear like the 4 door or do they?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There shouldn't be any sort of "separate ordering scheme" for ordering Velocity Blue - you'd order it and just get it later.
Hopefully that's the case, but usually late availability colors aren't able to be ordered until later.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can't believe you are wasting one of the questions on AXZ plans! !!
How many times does Ford or Levine have to confirm this?
No joke. People here are obsessed with x plan.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I have volunteered to take point on gathering questions for our Bronco6g forum attendee at this week's Bronco ride along event. Due to the overwhelming amount of questions from our community, I have created a poll for everyone to vote on to ensure our most popular questions are heard. The results of the poll will be shared with our member and asked in that order to ensure our deepest interests are shared.

To minimize questions that will be answered when the Build & Price tool goes live next month or questions involving subjective opinions, I have created a poll with the top 25 questions (based on likes and repetitive posts) posed by Bronco6g members in our last thread and the questions posed in the Twitter Q&A that were not addressed.

Please vote for your top five questions in the poll above.

I’m sorry if your question wasn’t selected but to maximize allotted time, I had to be selective.

The results of this poll will be continuously updated for all to see. Once the poll closes in roughly 36 hours, the results will be shared with our attendee.

Lastly, I have done my absolute best to follow the forum over the last few months; shifting to several times a day since the launch. However, if one of the poll questions is know already, please share the answer in your responses to increase polling for the other questions.

Thanks for participating...
I know questions are closed, but if someone in the community knows whether cruise control is available on every model (black diamond in particular) I only see one model listed with the adaptive cruise

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know questions are closed, but if someone in the community knows whether cruise control is available on every model (black diamond in particular) I only see one model listed with the adaptive cruise
Yes I already asked, cruise control is standard.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @BroAD for throwing this together!

I voted on the one I'm most curious on though I'm not sure the reps running the Broncos will know the answer to it LOL.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohhh yeah I need to know these things stil coming with CD players or all Bluetooth. I’m still old school ?? for real though I like my cds on road trips and the aux cord hook up!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are we gonna get an AT tire option or just MT tire option on Sasquatch?
I know Ford is calling them an "MT" but they aren't exactly what I'd call an MT. A crossover be at best. I'd call them an aggressive all terrain.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But, but there were no questions on the two door folding convertible soft top...Not interested, in the standard hardtop for the two door..Will take the hardtop if included, but where is the soft top?
This was one of my most important questions to which I want an answer. I, too, live down here in Florida and want the ease of use with a soft top more than anything. My reasoning why I chose not to list this question was because it should be answered with the B&P tool next month.

If not, maybe it’s one of those “we’re listening” responses @Ford has been saying lately so I didn’t want to waste the question.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to know if the modular bumper on badlands can mount a winch in the bumper to block less of the radiator? I had a Jeep that used to overheat/run really hot due to winch and collecting bugs from Central Valley area of California. it i did not have the issue before adding the winch.

Kcwaltz20

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way off topic but where can I see the picture that’s shown above. Can’t decide if I want a painted hard top to match.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.