First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea, Wasn’t white an option in all of the marketing? That’s the only interior color I want on my Black Diamond. Or at the very least something light. Not doing black on an open car. I don’t even opt for black on regular cars.

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome work, @BroAD thank you. Like many on here I have my eye on white hard top and grille options (and white/grey interior options for that matter). Ultimately seeing how much aftermarket money to bank!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for putting this together. Am SO looking forward to a full report, pictures, and answers.

Thanks again, happy trails!

Sponsored

Tdyce9

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for getting consumer input. The questions I have are simply why are we not getting real powertrain options. Manual Transmission with all engine options and why is the 3.3L not an option? It seems like a logically choice, especially for those of us who don't like turbos. Thanks again.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm begging that we don't ask how orders are getting filled because it's a waste of a question. It's going to be probably 6 months until they start building anyway. When they start building, we'll know. Let's get info about the vehicle itself. Put pressure on them for that. Ask for paint samples. Ask for trucks to be sent to local dealerships so we can get a look-see. Get prices on trim packages and accessories. Am I going to have to live in my Bronco?!

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My main question would be about the passive drain. Is it just a plug under the carpet.
You read my dirty mind. I wonder why active drain plugs are not standardized across all models. I like the idea of being able to hose off the inside without having worry about pools of water in the vehicle.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for doing this.

Big question missing: Will the 2 Door have a factory soft top option at some point?

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone,

I have volunteered to take point on gathering questions for our Bronco6g forum attendee at this week's Bronco ride along event. Due to the overwhelming amount of questions from our community, I have created a poll for everyone to vote on to ensure our most popular questions are heard. The results of the poll will be shared with our member and asked in that order to ensure our deepest interests are shared.

To minimize questions that will be answered when the Build & Price tool goes live next month or questions involving subjective opinions, I have created a poll with the top 25 questions (based on likes and repetitive posts) posed by Bronco6g members in our last thread and the questions posed in the Twitter Q&A that were not addressed.

Please vote for your top five questions in the poll above.

I’m sorry if your question wasn’t selected but to maximize allotted time, I had to be selective.

The results of this poll will be continuously updated for all to see. Once the poll closes in roughly 36 hours, the results will be shared with our attendee.

Lastly, I have done my absolute best to follow the forum over the last few months; shifting to several times a day since the launch. However, if one of the poll questions is know already, please share the answer in your responses to increase polling for the other questions.

Thanks for participating...
Is there a insulation and sound decibels rating numbers available for all the tops to choose from? in cab numbers when not open ? They offer many and was wondering the difference for the dollar$ to upgrade.
Soft Top-
Plastic Hard Top-
Hart Top Painted-
Modular Top-
Modular Top Painted-
Insulated Top Plastic-
Insulated Top Painted-
Insulated Modular Top plastic-
Insulated Modular Top Painted-

Will the plastic on the fenders and hard tops chalk or fade? If so any field test on the quality on them?

if you purchase the Outer Banks and add theSasquatch package will the fenders still be painted?

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great list. But didn’t like 5 people ask about wind noise? Not sure if they have a hard top or will take it on highway speeds. Or if it’s just such a subjective question with too many variables (tire size etc etc) that the question fell off the list.
I just submitted that exact same question because there are so many options from the tops and on top of that they are offering an extra add-on of insulated tops that don’t clarify insulation rating or decibel rating inside the cab. Hopefully they understand my question because it looks confusing just on the amount of options that insulated purchase can be attached to not knowing if it’s worth it or even makes a change

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great list. But didn’t like 5 people ask about wind noise? Not sure if they have a hard top or will take it on highway speeds. Or if it’s just such a subjective question with too many variables (tire size etc etc) that the question fell off the list.
Ford Bronco Vote on top questions for Ford Bronco Ride Along Event E91B8691-70A2-45FB-B945-5B87E55C28B6
Ford Bronco Vote on top questions for Ford Bronco Ride Along Event E91B8691-70A2-45FB-B945-5B87E55C28B6

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dunno if the location of the ride along event was confirmed or posted somewhere already but there's large white "Bronco" lettering spelled out on Mt Holly right now (in the Holly Oaks ORV Park). That's probably where the event is going to be held is my guess.

I won't be in the area, but will anyone else be? Try to get some pics/videos!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.