Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure why Ford would partner with VW though! Kind of a dumb move unless Ford has no future plans for an EV based Bronco.
I was thinking the same. Odd that they wouldn’t be interested in a EV Bronco when the F150 lightning is showing such strong demand.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was thinking the same. Odd that they wouldn’t be interested in a EV Bronco when the F150 lightning is showing such strong demand.
Add to that Ford is setting up it’s own EV vertical within the corporate structure. Makes you wonder if they have plans for Bronco beyond ICE’s

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Add to that Ford is setting up it’s own EV vertical within the corporate structure. Makes you wonder if they have plans for Bronco beyond ICE’s
i would so be down for a 2dr EV Bronco for around town. Have my 4dr as the long range family truckster and the 2 Dr for the local hops

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my first off-road experience in 1965 with the International Scout: two doors, three sticks. Those were REAL off-road drives. I worked for a mineral research company and we drove out into the Sonora Desert outside Tuscon, starting at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning and working to noon, running wires for diagnostic purposes.
Those days were crude, simple, but fun. We just ran over everything--cacti, cottonwood, rattlers (maybe)-- either not caring about the landscape or assuming it would heal itself. Now it's "stick to the trail" (ugh) but OTOH my Badlands Sasquatch is a lot more comfortable--and capable!
Sponsored