Sponsored

WA/OR group buy from Granger?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone from WA or OR interested in a group buy from Granger? $1000 under invoice. If we get enough interest, we could possibly lower the cost of shipping if the truck transports many to our area. I am in Camas.
Sponsored

oregonsteelhead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone from WA or OR interested in a group buy from Granger? $1000 under invoice. If we get enough interest, we could possibly lower the cost of shipping if the truck transports many to our area. I am in Camas.
I would be, my father who's in Salem would as well. So there's 3, any others?

Reactions: fv9

JimmyT

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider, Ford Focus, GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My closest dealer is Bickford Ford in Snohomish, WA. Currently, I have my reservation with them. But I have not heard back from them yet. And they are not on the list of dealers that was posted here.

It looks like it is a 29 hour drive from Granger to Snohomish. That's a hike.

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can Granger pay WA State sales tax direct? Reason I ask is if people are financing, if they can't, that means they have to pay the sales tax separately when bringing into the State and likely out-of-pocket, right?

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My closest dealer is Bickford Ford in Snohomish, WA. Currently, I have my reservation with them. But I have not heard back from them yet. And they are not on the list of dealers that was posted here.

It looks like it is a 29 hour drive from Granger to Snohomish. That's a hike.
I’m talking about trying to get enough orders to make shipping a decent deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can Granger pay WA State sales tax direct? Reason I ask is if people are financing, if they can't, that means they have to pay the sales tax separately when bringing into the State and likely out-of-pocket, right?
Not sure. I’ve purchased in OR before and they built sales tax into the loan. But OR being a neighboring state, perhaps it’s easier for those dealers. Would have to ask Granger. If not, it would have to be paid when registered.

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure. I’ve purchased in OR before and they built sales tax into the loan. But OR being a neighboring state, perhaps it’s easier for those dealers. Would have to ask Granger. If not, it would have to be paid when registered.
Right, just thinking of things that may stop people joining this buy.

BTW notice we're both Alfa owners. :)

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should be able to bundle the taxes but isnt that just a recipe for being upside down as hell?

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They should be able to bundle the taxes but isnt that just a recipe for being upside down as hell?
I don't think all States can pay each States' applicable taxes directly as part of the sale. Upside down? What, paying applicable taxes? Or do you mean financing? If people are financing 100%, then yes. I hope people aren't doing that.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think all States can pay each States' applicable taxes directly as part of the sale. Upside down? What, paying applicable taxes? Or do you mean financing? If people are financing 100%, then yes. I hope people aren't doing that.
I live in GA and bought a car from TN recently. They gave me the option of the. Doing the state tax or me doing it at registration. Maybe it is state by state.

I just assumed if someone is looking to finance the taxes they are probably financing 100% of the vehicle as well....

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right, just thinking of things that may stop people joining this buy.

BTW notice we're both Alfa owners. :)
I’ve been an Alfa fan my entire life. My dad bought a 79 spider new when I was a kid. Still in the family and I restored quite a bit of it ten years ago. My first car was also a 79 spider with webers instead of the spica. My dad also has a 4C

Wolperdinger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be interested, depending on how things develop. Currently in the "waiting for MY2022" camp.

JimmyT

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider, Ford Focus, GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m talking about trying to get enough orders to make shipping a decent deal.
Since i'm looking at a Sport rather than Bronco Bronco, I would not be part of the process.

Naegling

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Expedition, Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be interested in this. We're close to Corvallis. How would this work with the pre-order?

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live in Timber OR. The prob for Oregon buyers is that our state legislature passed an import tax if you buy a new vehicle out of state. I’m not sure if it would be worth the purchase price savings for OR buyers because of shipping and tax. Our best option is finding a dealer in state that is willing to play ball. If they were, I’m sure we could put together a purchasing group on here to that dealer. Hope something like this happens. Win win imo.
Sponsored