Sponsored

WA/OR group buy from Granger?

Deleted member 5064

What is that hack? My rez is with Westlie.
If you join the Mustang Club of America for $25 bucks you get a pin for XPlan after 60 days and you don’t need to be a Mustang owner. I’ve seen Gresham Ford and Kendall Ford in Eugene will accept X plan. I’ve been to busy at my shop to reach out to Westlie to see if they will do the same but ?
Sponsored

Reactions: fv9
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you join the Mustang Club of America for $25 bucks you get a pin for XPlan after 60 days and you don’t need to be a Mustang owner. I’ve seen Gresham Ford and Kendall Ford in Eugene will accept X plan. I’ve been to busy at my shop to reach out to Westlie to see if they will do the same but ?
I can email the guy who emailed my confirmation and ask.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds awesome. Jason James is who I got an email from at Westlie
Jerry Kilb for me. I just emailed him. I’ll let you know what I hear.

tb8983

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or we could all pool together and try to get a dealer around here to give us a deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or we could all pool together and try to get a dealer around here to give us a deal.
Yeah, that what we were talking about earlier. If someone has access to a list of Oregon dealers, perhaps we could split up the calls.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds awesome. Jason James is who I got an email from at Westlie
Jerry Kilb stated, and I quote, "If Ford offers it, we will honor it." I also emailed asking aboutn interest in a group buy offer.

tb8983

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well went to hillsboro(macenzie ford) and they didn't really seem to interested in talking to me about it even when I told them I had already reserved my spot. So off to damerow(who I have bought our last 3 vehicles from)this weekend if I have time to see what they can do or tell me

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well went to hillsboro(macenzie ford) and they didn't really seem to interested in talking to me about it even when I told them I had already reserved my spot. So off to damerow(who I have bought our last 3 vehicles from)this weekend if I have time to see what they can do or tell me
Ask them about X Plan and interest in a group buy if you will. IT would be appreciated.

Deleted member 5064

Jerry Kilb stated, and I quote, "If Ford offers it, we will honor it." I also emailed asking aboutn interest in a group buy offer.
Great news! Now let’s hope Ford allows XPlan. On First Edition unlikely but on other trims I would imagine they will

Sponsored

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is a link to the OR
I live in Timber OR. The prob for Oregon buyers is that our state legislature passed an import tax if you buy a new vehicle out of state. I’m not sure if it would be worth the purchase price savings for OR buyers because of shipping and tax. Our best option is finding a dealer in state that is willing to play ball. If they were, I’m sure we could put together a purchasing group on here to that dealer. Hope something like this happens. Win win imo.
Here is a link to the OR Vehicle Tax info-Thanks for bringing this up.
https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Documents/publication-or-v-tax_612-005.pdf

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My brother & I are very seriously considering flying out to Grainger to pick our two broncos together & drive back. If Mullinax in Olympia can match Graingers pricing which is very possible after build/price comes out, then we'll see about staying in state. A group ship to Washington from Grainger - sure would be interested in seeing how that would work out.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My thought is that it would be difficult to coordinate a group shipping based on varying reservation times and build sequencing based on reservations and trims. Additionally, for WA taxes for out of state are based on your address and in-state purchases are based on the dealer’s location. I’m not sure a flight and drive back or paying for additional shipping or dealing with an far away out of state dealer is worth the extra savings.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My thought is that it would be difficult to coordinate a group shipping based on varying reservation times and build sequencing based on reservations and trims. Additionally, for WA taxes for out of state are based on your address and in-state purchases are based on the dealer’s location. I’m not sure a flight and drive back or paying for additional shipping or dealing with an far away out of state dealer is worth the extra savings.
Especially given the savings would likely be eaten up by shipping if we can get x plan locally.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Especially given the savings would likely be eaten up by shipping if we can get x plan locally.
We will still be in the 1100 range lower than x plan price on most models because of our 300 bonus..

Just saying..
Sponsored