Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm up in Seattle but if we're able to figure out the taxes I'm in for sure.

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI-I reached out to Albert at Granger, he said shipping from there to Portland would be $1200 to $1500.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going in with my folks on both of theirs down in the Medford area, sounds like they would probably be up to partner on this if it's in-state...
Who do you have your reservation at now? I have mine at Crater Lake but will be moving it.

Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who do you have your reservation at now? I have mine at Crater Lake but will be moving it.
Mines at Crater Lake as well. Not impressed. 2 canned emails. No response to my reply. I couldn’t get them to answer the phone. I finally got a cell number to one of the long time salesman. He had no interest in my business and didn’t really care to talk about pricing. They will not get my business period!
Lithia in k falls has a Bronco sales guy that’s totally excited. He can’t really quote where they stand on pricing at this time. So no dice with them either. What about that ford dealer in Sandy?

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mines at Crater Lake as well. Not impressed. 2 canned emails. No response to my reply. I couldn’t get them to answer the phone. I finally got a cell number to one of the long time salesman. He had no interest in my business and didn’t really care to talk about pricing. They will not get my business period!
Lithia in k falls has a Bronco sales guy that’s totally excited. He can’t really quote where they stand on pricing at this time. So no dice with them either. What about that ford dealer in Sandy?
When I spoke to Sandy, they weren’t real interested in committing to anything. If we could just get ONE dealer on the west coast to play ball, it would be nice.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to order a new super duty a month ago and Crater Lake Ford said they could not order one. I called Butler Ford in Ashland and they had it ordered the same day. I did speak with Craig Fronek at Butler Ford regarding the Bronco and they committed to no ADM and accepting of the X plan and any other promotions available. I will say Frank was great to talk with and constantly sends me email updates and news. If we could only get them to invoice pricing that would be great. Unless a west coast dealer offers invoice pricing before the October deadline I will be moving my reservation to Butler Ford.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like no West Coast dealer wants to go the volume route. I am waiting until the end of October but if the situation remains the same, I think I will move to Granger out of principal, support this alternative business model and do my part to speed up the transformation of the old dealership model.

I will either fly out to Iowa or possibly ship it as far as Denver and take a slow route back to the PNW.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started Western US buyers group to hopefully boost other smaller buyer groups.
Western US buyers group
Hopefully this can be levered by local groups to encourage dealer participation. Hopefully this can support this group as well as others.

Sponsored

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in Timber OR. The prob for Oregon buyers is that our state legislature passed an import tax if you buy a new vehicle out of state. I’m not sure if it would be worth the purchase price savings for OR buyers because of shipping and tax. Our best option is finding a dealer in state that is willing to play ball. If they were, I’m sure we could put together a purchasing group on here to that dealer. Hope something like this happens. Win win imo.
Is this true? I dont see this anywhere.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this true? I dont see this anywhere.
You will get hit with the tax (luxury tax instate, use tax out of state) 1/2 of 1% of price of NEW (less than 8,000 miles) vehicle. Doesn't matter if you buy in state or out of state. However, a great deal (as provided by Granger, Stephens ect) will help lower price. So less tax pain.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So this "no X-plan announcement" and zero comms from my local Ford Dealership has me a bit worried that they're going to be giving me some serious up-charge. I have a FE on order and expect it'll be built first so changing dealerships shouldn't change anything in reality.......but who knows. ?‍♂ I'm worried about pricing now. Whats the good word on the street on getting a good deal in the PNW? Anyone, anyone......

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this "no X-plan announcement" and zero comms from my local Ford Dealership has me a bit worried that they're going to be giving me some serious up-charge. I have a FE on order and expect it'll be built first so changing dealerships shouldn't change anything in reality.......but who knows. ?‍♂ I'm worried about pricing now. Whats the good word on the street on getting a good deal in the PNW? Anyone, anyone......
Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR is offering $1000 under invoice. I switched to them. There is more info around here somewhere.