scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmed!, you must call Damerow directly, they wont help those out of the area....Washington?
Washington state has been eligible for Damerow. Waiting for Washington dealer to step up.

The dropping of X plan will push buyers outside of their local dealer area IMO.

Cobra31

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi - Long time lurker, first time poster...

I'm in the Seattle area as well, and have no problem driving down to PDX to get a better deal. Have family and friends in the area, so it's easy for me to pull off.

Any of you guys/gals tax pros out there? I know in WA, the sales tax is based on the difference between the purchase price of the new vehicle and the agreed upon trade in. I.e., if my Bronco is $40K and my trade is $20K, I'll only pay tax on the $20K difference.

Anyone know if the OR dealer will be able to set this up correctly? I don't want to pay the full tax on my new Bronco if I don't have to when I register in King County.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi - Long time lurker, first time poster...

I'm in the Seattle area as well, and have no problem driving down to PDX to get a better deal. Have family and friends in the area, so it's easy for me to pull off.

Any of you guys/gals tax pros out there? I know in WA, the sales tax is based on the difference between the purchase price of the new vehicle and the agreed upon trade in. I.e., if my Bronco is $40K and my trade is $20K, I'll only pay tax on the $20K difference.

Anyone know if the OR dealer will be able to set this up correctly? I don't want to pay the full tax on my new Bronco if I don't have to when I register in King County.
That's cool. I did not know about it. But If I buy without a trade-in, I pay the full tax, right? And what is the percentage in King County?

Sponsored

Cobra31

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's cool. I did not know about it. But If I buy without a trade-in, I pay the full tax, right? And what is the percentage in King County?
Correct, if you don't trade, you pay the tax on the full purchase price (before other incentives/cash bonus as well, which aren't a thing for the new Bronco, at least that I'm aware of, but just a FYI).

Tax rate in the Seattle area is ~10% (little less on the Eastside v Seattle, but it's negligible).

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct, if you don't trade, you pay the tax on the full purchase price (before other incentives/cash bonus as well, which aren't a thing for the new Bronco, at least that I'm aware of, but just a FYI).

Tax rate in the Seattle area is ~10% (little less on the Eastside v Seattle, but it's negligible).
I see. It would be nice to understand the trade-in price. Usually, based on my experience, it's much lower. I sold my cars by myself and got the price at least 10-15% higher. But I didn't know about this tax thing. Thanks for the insight.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just found out that Damerow Ford is no longer offering the $1000 off invoice. If you snooze you loose and I definitely snoozed on this one.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a Washington State resident and just put my reservation in with Granger today. I'll be flying out and driving back. Not sure exactly how much I'll be saving but since my flight will be covered through air miles and I have a few houses to stay in for free on the way back, my trip expenses should be relatively low. The 2022 arrival will give me ample time to save a hefty down payment at least....

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking about the same. Except my arrival is in 2021. I have my reservation with Ford of Kirkland. They are nice so far, but they don't give a discount. So I am thinking about a discount + a fun trip on the way back VS convenience of having my dealer in 3 minutes of driving from my home.

I'm a Washington State resident and just put my reservation in with Granger today. I'll be flying out and driving back. Not sure exactly how much I'll be saving but since my flight will be covered through air miles and I have a few houses to stay in for free on the way back, my trip expenses should be relatively low. The 2022 arrival will give me ample time to save a hefty down payment at least....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking about the same. Except my arrival is in 2021. I have my reservation with Ford of Kirkland. They are nice so far, but they don't give a discount. So I am thinking about a discount + a fun trip on the way back VS convenience of having my dealer in 3 minutes of driving from my home.
Nice. I originally planned to go through Bruce Titus Port Orchard (they're doing MSRP, no discount) but the trip seems like it'll be worth the extra "trouble" and I've heard nothing but good about Granger. A few buddies are considering tagging along to split the driving up so should be interesting.

Good luck!
Sponsored