First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16’ Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gig Harbor here. I am ordering through Titus Will Port Orchard Ford. They plan to price at m.s.r.p. and honor x plan.
Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moses Lake checking in , 4 Door Big Bend. Switching my reservation over to Damerow Ford in Beaverton OR.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gig Harbor here. I am ordering through Titus Will Port Orchard Ford. They plan to price at m.s.r.p. and honor x plan.
I am in the Harbor also. Looks like you reserved a 4dr BL on day 1. That puts me a day behind you in reserving (thanks rockstars) and most likely months behind you in delivery.

Please don't drive your new rig around the Gig until my delivery date! Not sure I can emotionally handle that!!

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any luck on pricing info at area dealers about ADM or Xplan? I have a 2 door WildTrax reservation at Vancouver Ford and placed a second placeholder Badlands 2 door at Westlie.
Washougal here. Clark County represent.
Vancouver Wa

4 door

Deposit / Vancouver ford dealer.
Hello WA Vancouver area peeps.......just checking to see if there's any updates to info from Vancouver Ford or Westile Ford and pricing etc. I know Westile is honoring X-plan, I haven't heard anything from Vancouver Ford and since Oct 31st is the last day to change dealerships I'm wondering if anyone has any new info?! Also wondering if I change dealerships will I lose my place in line?

DELETE the above!!! The dealership selection deadline has apparently been pushed back------> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-date-has-been-pushed-back.6604/#post-238904

Last edited:

SJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 440i, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in WA & purchasing the Bronco from a dealership in OR. Does anyone know if you get a WA sales tax credit for a trade-in in this instance? I've reached out to the dealership & have yet to hear back from them.

Sponsored

Mark6G

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ, 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in WA & purchasing the Bronco from a dealership in OR. Does anyone know if you get a WA sales tax credit for a trade-in in this instance?
I was wondering the same thing as that has always been an incentive to trade in rather than sell myself.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in WA & purchasing the Bronco from a dealership in OR. Does anyone know if you get a WA sales tax credit for a trade-in in this instance? I've reached out to the dealership & have yet to hear back from them.
I emailed the Damerow to ask them if they will be collect the sales tax. I know with dealerships in both states they do but not sure of ones that don't have a WA presence.

SJane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 440i, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From the OR dealership " Essentially you would only pay tax on the remaining balance after your trade in is calculated in the deal".

Buzzerbaby

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Longview aka wrongview here ?? Outer banks reserved at Columbia Ford but looking at switching as they have a terrible reputation, any suggestions?

Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

West Seattle, or as I like to call it now East Vashon. West Seattle per capita is Bronco crazy! I have a 4 door Badlands on order, currently with Ford of Kirkland, but as we get down to the details I will active talk to several dealers.

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

Saw there were no posts in this forum, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. I'm from western WA, close to Mount Rainier!

I'll be looking to either sell my F150 and pick up a 4 door Bronco, or let my little Bronco II go and pick up a 2 door. Still waiting to see what the 2dr looks like and pricing of course.

Who else is here from WA?
From Lacey WA here waiting on a WILDTRAK to come in.

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seattle, Bryant/Ravenna area. I'm looking at a 4-door Badlands Sasquatch.

Looking forward to having a capable vehicle finally to do some overlanding trips on top of getting around to trails here in WA. Those forest service roads have been chewing up my car for too long.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somehow I missed this whole forum. I’m in North Seattle now and have a reservation with Bowen-Scarff. Badlands.

kezzy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Snohomish here - I just put in a reservation for a 4d Wildtrax in Bellevue. I'll probably end up going Cactus Gray or Anti-Matter Blue unless a nice green comes out with MY22. Thanks to my super late reservation I probably won't be seeing her anytime soon.

I'm a sucker for dark blues, but the white top/cactus combo has me drooling.
Ford Bronco WA State Check-In Cactus Gray White To

She'll be replacing a Tacoma + Alu-cab Khaya we sold off earlier this year.
Sponsored