Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in from the San Juan Islands. Hello to fellow islanders and all WA Bronco fans. I have a 4-door Badlands reservation in with Frontier Ford in Anacortes. So far, communication has been pretty quiet. I haven't confirmed any pricing but am about to.

Regarding X-plan, I just checked the partner website for X-plan exceptions, and saw this:

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 6.12.05 PM

I suspect that no dealers will have to offer X-plan support, but that some may opt to. If Frontier doesn't, I'll more than happily switch to any WA or OR dealer that does. Is anyone confirmed with X-plan support?

Might be fun to organize a Bronco-meet up once COVID is passed and deliveries are fully underway. A bit of trailing and tailgating sounds fun.

Stay healthy in the meantime!
-Jeff
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Snohomish here - I just put in a reservation for a 4d Wildtrax in Bellevue. I'll probably end up going Cactus Gray or Anti-Matter Blue unless a nice green comes out with MY22. Thanks to my super late reservation I probably won't be seeing her anytime soon.

I'm a sucker for dark blues, but the white top/cactus combo has me drooling.

She'll be replacing a Tacoma + Alu-cab Khaya we sold off earlier this year.
Why didn't you go with Bickford? They seem to much easier to deal with (I manage of fleet..)

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Vancouver WA,

Presently Looking at CO, Black Diamond, Mid, Build in GPS and Advance 4x4. Hoping I will see mine end of summer, was second day reservation.

kezzy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why didn't you go with Bickford? They seem to much easier to deal with (I manage of fleet..)
We bought our current 2015 F-150 from Bellevue and have always been treated well there. We recently went up to Bickford to purchase an F-350 (bought a trailer, needed a more capable tow vehicle) and they wouldn't work with us at all on X-plan pricing. Ended up finding what we wanted elsewhere with X-plan + rebates.

Bickford would probably be way more convenient for servicing especially since we've been working from home, but Bellevue has always taken care of us.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Washougal checking in. 2 Door Wildtrack reserved

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking in from the San Juan Islands. Hello to fellow islanders and all WA Bronco fans. I have a 4-door Badlands reservation in with Frontier Ford in Anacortes. So far, communication has been pretty quiet. I haven't confirmed any pricing but am about to.

Regarding X-plan, I just checked the partner website for X-plan exceptions, and saw this:

I suspect that no dealers will have to offer X-plan support, but that some may opt to. If Frontier doesn't, I'll more than happily switch to any WA or OR dealer that does. Is anyone confirmed with X-plan support?

Might be fun to organize a Bronco-meet up once COVID is passed and deliveries are fully underway. A bit of trailing and tailgating sounds fun.

-Jeff
I hope you get good news from your dealer. I WAS going to deal with the dealer in Burlington. Never got my questions answered. Did more research and planning and now picking up from TX and doing an epic road trip home!
I'm with you! I think it would be great to get together and tailgate, etc. Show off our new ponies!!! It will surely get a a lot of attention and will be fun to chat with people about them.
WA people...let's stay in touch!
Stay safe and well! Happy Holidays all!

Reactions: Cat

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you get good news from your dealer. I WAS going to deal with the dealer in Burlington. Never got my questions answered. Did more research and planning and now picking up from TX and doing an epic road trip home!
I'm with you! I think it would be great to get together and tailgate, etc. Show off our new ponies!!! It will surely get a a lot of attention and will be fun to chat with people about them.
Can you elaborate more on Burlington? Since Olympia mullinax x-plan is not confirmed, I was considering skagit Ford for the local tax rate and close to home.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you elaborate more on Burlington? Since Olympia mullinax x-plan is not confirmed, I was considering skagit Ford for the local tax rate and close to home.
Basically....NO communication past their initial, HI email. I sent Mike (manager) a few times asking Xplan, ADM, and others. Non responsive.
So decided to do the most epic, pick up, break in, road trip home from TX.
Sewell Ford has been great! Even mailed me some gifts!

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did quite a bit calling around, talked to the local area dealers. The Xplan pricing is a challenge because normally, dealers have an Xplan price on the invoice from Ford. Since the Bronco is exempted from the program, they won't have that price. The key is to find a dealer who knows how the plan works, and is willing to discount a Bronco a percentage off to be equal to a normal Xplan discount (about 6% off of MSRP in the case of a Bronco).

My goal was to find that discount, plus a dealership that has good customer service and is actually interested in the Bronco as much as I am.

I found that with:

Josh Marshalek​
General Manager​
425-454-2454​

I moved my reservation over after a great email exchange with Josh. The move process was easy and instant. Ford preservers your reservation number and timestamp so you don't lose your spot in the production queue, but updates the dealer that it's attributed to.

Jeff

Sponsored

JTBryan

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT 500, 2020 Mini Cooper SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-Jeff
Hey Jeff! I’m in Anacortes, and reserved a 2-door Badlands! Would love to meet up in the islands somewhere!

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 2022. Most here will have their ‘21 or ‘22 Bronco by then (we can only hope)

Meet up @ElJeffe Jeff’s house! A ferry full of Broncos would be epic!

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands