Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm very curious about how long it will take via rail from Detroit to Seattle but I guess only time will tell now.

5/27 I got the "in production" email.
I heard nothing for almost three weeks. Every time I checked it just said in production. I started hearing about folks getting their "built" emails this morning (7/18) so I figured I would check just one more time. To my surprise the Ford tracker showed built at 8am on a Sunday. Two minutes later I received the Ford email.
Before this happened I did reach out to Mikala to try to get an update. She emailed me back this morning to let me know that Bowen Scarf's demo unit and my Badlands should be arriving the same day. As of now their saying Aug 16 - Aug 20.

Have you asked them were you're at in the allocation list?
Originally I was told I was #12(I think) Did you get their priority build?
Mikala also told me someone with a late reservation had gotten a june build date by ordering soft top. Thatā€™s what tipped the scales to completely change my order. I decided to go Basquatch, 2.7 4 door soft top from 2 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 lux. I have another Bronco w 99 priority code that Iā€™ll order the way I want for my22
Sponsored

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally I was told I was #12(I think) Did you get their priority build?
Mikala also told me someone with a late reservation had gotten a june build date by ordering soft top. Thatā€™s what tipped the scales to completely change my order. I decided to go Basquatch, 2.7 4 door soft top from 2 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 lux. I have another Bronco w 99 priority code that Iā€™ll order the way I want for my22
No I didn't get their priority build. I had an early reservation and somehow ended up in the number one spot. As we all know by now, that hardly means anything at this point. What color is your basquatch? And what part of town are you in? I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No I didn't get their priority build. I had an early reservation and somehow ended up in the number one spot. As we all know by now, that hardly means anything at this point. What color is your basquatch? And what part of town are you in? I'll make sure to keep an eye out.
SE King
Good to meet another Paul,lol!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello,

Saw there were no posts in this forum, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. I'm from western WA, close to Mount Rainier!

I'll be looking to either sell my F150 and pick up a 4 door Bronco, or let my little Bronco II go and pick up a 2 door. Still waiting to see what the 2dr looks like and pricing of course.

Who else is here from WA?
Hi...I am on Whidbey Island. Waiting patiently for a 2 DR WildSquatch, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow. Sure wish the 2 Dr's had a soft top option.

Sponsored

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It appears I may be one of the fortunate ones here in Western Washington. My BB is enroute since June 30 with an ETA of July 22 to July 28, less than a week now (today is July 19)! Headed to Skagit Ford in Burlington. Can hardly wait...

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s on your left side banner or Iā€™m watching you, haha!
Oh..... Those are some good detective skills you have. Haha I didn't even remember that was there.

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone received their Bronco and how long did it take to arrive via rail?

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine showed up in Kent 4 week after shipped date. It was the exact date on the low end of estimated delivery. Congrats and welcome! I canā€™t wait to see another one on the road or off. I havenā€™t seen one in PNW outside my dealership. 6weeks and 4100miles. I did see one in Utah

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine left MAP on 9/22 and itā€™s taken 4 days to get to Chicago šŸ˜‚