Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up, WA? I've lived there off and on since '85 (Everett, Echo Lake (Snohomish), Mukilteo, Arlington, Bellingham, Renton). Currently reside in NV, but most of my family is still up there. When I get my Bronco, I'm for sure going to drive it up there to show mum and dad. Hopefully a couple kind WA bronco owners might show me a day on some local trails. I'll even buy the beer.
Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everett here! Placed a reservation with Epic Ford here in Everett for a 2DR Base. Planning on the Sasquatch with the V6. Would like the Cactus Grey or Area 51 so we will see how much I’m willing to spend. Joined Mustang Club of America for the X-Plan pricing, so hopefully that works out. I asked Epic Ford what their pricing structure is and got a really vague response. No mention of X-plan, ADM, or anything. Have to play the waiting game It seems.
That's a slick BMW in your profile pic!

Deleted member 5064

I haven't placed my order yet. I'm waiting for the configurator. I'm not sure if I'm shooting myself in the foot by waiting. I figure they won't run out of any of the normal trim levels.
Edit:
Did the thing... I was convinced by reading about financing. I want the price locked, and the ability to qualify for the better rates, etc. Also, it's refundable.

Bronco blacked.PNG
#wildtrakwolfpack

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! It’s a great car! Picked her up last year and been loving it! Bronco definitely scratches a different itch!
Would love a color like that on the Bronco. Is that Estoril Blue?

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would love a color like that on the Bronco. Is that Estoril Blue?
Yas Marina blue. Lighter than Estoril. That Velocity Blue might be pretty close but you’ll have to wait a bit.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yas Marina blue. Lighter than Estoril. That Velocity Blue might be pretty close but you’ll have to wait a bit.
Gotcha! Yeah velocity is probably my #1 choice right now but I'm afraid it may be too dark. Was really hoping for Grabber.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, it's been three days and no reply from Sound Ford's GM. I'll be moving my reservation as soon as that's available. Or cancelling. Either one. :)

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seattle proper checking in! Curious if anyone knows if Bill Pierre Ford offers no ADM...

Sponsored

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With Ford allowing you to switch dealers at time of build now it seems, I don’t think any dealers in the area will be able to charge ADM honestly. We have so many dealers, so close together.

joey.green

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Issaquah here! I actually have two reservations. One in Bellevue and the other here in Issaquah. I didn't really know much about the dealerships at first, but it sounds like the Issaquah one ( Evergreen ) has a good reputation.

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, it's been three days and no reply from Sound Ford's GM. I'll be moving my reservation as soon as that's available. Or cancelling. Either one. :)
yeah, I keep getting auto-responses as well, I'm guessing they're not banking a lot on the bronco - Sound Ford said they'll let me know when there's more information available from Ford.

tex85

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woodinville here. Made my reservation with Ford of Kirkland, sales rep said at this time they're not accepting x-plan but they will be selling at MSRP. Anyone else reserve with Ford of Kirkland and get different info?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Woodinville here. Made my reservation with Ford of Kirkland, sales rep said at this time they're not accepting x-plan but they will be selling at MSRP. Anyone else reserve with Ford of Kirkland and get different info?
Ford of Bellevue will honor X-plan pricing, confirmed this yesterday. They also have the mostup-to-date service center (after their dealership burned to the ground a few years back) of the local Ford dealerships.

My GF did a custom-build and pre-release ordering of the 2019 Ranger through Ford of Bellevue. They honored X-plan then as well and were incredibly easy to work with. We have had zero issues working with Ford of Bellevue in any department.

I have only had a few interactions with Ford of Kirkland and they seemed middle of the road. A bit pushier in sales than needed, but that's their job to sell cars. I'm not surprised they won't honor plan pricing.

Ford of Issaquah is a bunch of crooks and has been a bunch of crooks for the 15 or so years that I or any friend has had to deal with them. I would never give them one red cent. Their incidents are:

1. They damaged my (now-ex) wife's Mustang GT when it was in for service then did a "Fischer Price, my first body work" hack job of the body work and "I was too drunk to huff paint" job on spraying. It took over 4 months to "convince" them that it was their responsibility to fix damage they caused while the car was in their care. (hat tip: You can't replace a panel and color match, spray, clear and cure it to OEM standards in 45 minutes, but they tried to spin it off that they could)

2. Bait-&-switch pricing and pumping points into the interest rate after having an agreement in writing. No, you can't just pump 2 points of interest into an agreed upon loan at the last second because your finance manager wants to buy a new boat after work. I will buy elsewhere

3. Put 1 quart of oil into a friends brand new BOSS 302 Mustang (purchased at Ford of Issaquah) after it's very first oil change with less than 1,000 miles (And after charging him for 7 quarts of the mandatory ~$15 a quart for the extra special dino juice used in that motor instead of a free oil change for dropping over $60K on a fully optioned BOSS). Motor blew up a few miles from the dealership. They refused to replace the motor after the car was towed back and found to be dry. I think the odometer was 8 miles over it's exit-mileage. That went up to the national level for resolution. They then installed the replacement motor incorrectly causing the head to have to be replaced. Turned out National office had to fly out a certified tech as Ford of Issaquah didn't actually have a tech certified to work on the BOSS 302's who had done the work on the car, and caused the motor to blow. Dealership finally told him that the warranty on the car was void due to how expensive repairs were. Ford's national team has since restored his warranty.

Lets just say that there have been Fords in the family since 1955 and Ford of Issaquah has been the only completely shady dealership to work with. Not a single department of that dealership is devoid of shame and crooks.

Family traded in their '55 Thunderbird for this '61 that I now own.
Ford Bronco WA State Check-In 20170506_151426
Sponsored

Last edited: