WA State Check-In

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say that was pretty fair and getting a hard top when you really wanted it is was worth it.. it's about the only time that I think that ADM is a good thing...

i don't get the $30k markups on soft tops especially around here, but an FE at a relatively small markup gets what you want
I Feel good about it, I think I will miss the rubber washout floor, and I see what people are complaining about with the hardtops, but I will deal with it. I see some honey combing in the sides of it and the rough edges which I’m confused about because I thought they fixed that problem. So maybe this is one of the original tops. I will talk to the dealer tomorrow. My original order was a BL,2.7, hardtop, tow 10 speed carbonize gray , Sasquatch . I think the FE will hold its resale value well.
The dealer made out very well also as they got a markup on this FE and they markup my Badlands I’m sure. But I figure with Covid they had a rough few years anyways and I dont mind spreading my cash out a bit as long as it mostly stays local (inside the USA). I also think I will miss the MGV. But other than that I’m thrilled, they are nice rides.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I went down to my dealer and paid off my Bronco that had a blend date of 10/29/21. Bought it because I wont be home in November to take possession of it if it comes in early.
There sits this First Edition in Area 51, they asked me if I wanted to test drive it. I thought that was weird so I asked , wouldn’t the owner mind?. They said no, he ordered it , but then decided he didn’t want it . long story short , I ended up canceling my order and bought me a First Edition , $5k markup but it had the hardtop , I had switched to the soft top , So it worked out perfect, cost me a little extra cash but what the hell, there is no YouHaul behind a hurst right!,

C89F1C4C-A110-4D81-8CBB-CB84739568CE.jpeg

Congrats Markus!

A couple of our crew live in the PO area and have been reporting that FE sitting there.

The dealer made out very well also as they got a markup on this FE and they markup my Badlands I’m sure. But I figure with Covid they had a rough few years anyways and I dont mind spreading my cash out a bit as long as it mostly stays local (inside the USA).
Good outlook on that ADM!

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a beauty! The carbonized grey looks fantastic with those big Sasquatch tires!
On a different note - I just noticed the Tulip Ride connection. I would love to join in on the next one. How can I get notifications? Sorry for the hijack and I return you to the regular scheduled programming.

Reactions: Cat

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a different note - I just noticed the Tulip Ride connection. I would love to join in on the next one. How can I get notifications? Sorry for the hijack and I return you to the regular scheduled programming.
Still working on figuring out if we'll do one in 2022. A lot still up in the air with COVID. Follow http://twitter.com/TulipRide for announcements, or watch the site. Thanks for the interest!

Sponsored

JTY

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2019 H-D Low Rider
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford shows my Base is on it's way to Damerow. Should arrive first week of December according to Ford.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford shows my Base is on it's way to Damerow. Should arrive first week of December according to Ford.
When was your reservation?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can almost smell it...

Hints of candy cane and desert vegetation...

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In bronco

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can almost smell it...

Hints of candy cane and desert vegetation...

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In bronco
This is really interesting, BroncoDave: yours appears to have been scheduled for 12/13, but went into production a month early? Mine is scheduled for production on 11/22. I got the production-scheduled email back on 9/30/21. My tracker is a bit different than yours: it has "order confirmed" instead of configure+place.

And the tracking site is down for me again so I can't check the status. The wait is so excruciating. :)

Your build looks awesome, btw. Very classic profile.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is really interesting, BroncoDave: yours appears to have been scheduled for 12/13, but went into production a month early? Mine is scheduled for production on 11/22. I got the production-scheduled email back on 9/30/21. My tracker is a bit different than yours: it has "order confirmed" instead of configure+place.

And the tracking site is down for me again so I can't check the status. The wait is so excruciating. :)

Your build looks awesome, btw. Very classic profile.
I wondered the same thing.
Sponsored