Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That "large Ford dealer" is wrong. We have seen countless times on these forums, that dealers don't know much more than the average Joe oddly enough. Don't take that answer seriously. We have heard different from people really in the know, who sit @ Ford HQ and get paid the real big bucks to make these decisions.

Honestly Levine should correct that guy to stop the spread of misinformation
I truly hope you are right and the dealer is wrong.... but I just dont know and Im not sure any of us know for sure....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I truly hope you are right and the dealer is wrong.... but I just dont know and Im not sure any of us know for sure....
I can link you to a few statements made that directly contradict this. But that would take some searching and I really should be working right now ?

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can link you to a few statements made that directly contradict this. But that would take some searching and I really should be working right now ?
There are a lot of opinions, assumptions and desires that are being stated as facts..... I dont know if the dealer is wrong or if the stated opinions/assumptions on here are wrong

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like the MIC with the right color choice, but we should be able to change the color of the grill to match the top. A black painted grill with a grey top seems like a poor design.
Sponsored