Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waiting for black top on my FE, reservation confirmation came 6 minutes into reveal. Sonic imagine those with MIC will jump ahead. That's fine. We all want different colors of the body and the top, soft or hard, etc;. I'm sure I'll be a lower number of FEs with Black tops, but really want it. I'll be celebrating each of your deliveries rather way and happy for each and every one!

The MSRP reduction if you order beforebth Black Modular come in is 1,895, so I would think, when the Black Modulars are ready for builds, it would increase by the same amount, 1,895 back up to the original FE and Wildrack Black modular standard price. Only thing is we have to Wait. Trying to confirm an approximate date the BMHT will be in stock for build line and also, the email says I can wait and still get my FE even if 99% are going with the MIC.

Screenshot_20201129-195132.jpg
The other 1% with the mod top may be one of the few things that will make those FE's unique and hold a little higher value.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yo
I've not ordered or reserved. Yet. I want to see one with my own eyes and sit in it, test drive it, before I order. That being said, I definitely want the MOD top. If I have to wait for MY22 that's fine. a nice deep black would work, but if necessary I can LineX it white if I decide white looks better (VB exterior). Although come to think of it I have not seen any statements that the MOD top is offered on the 2 door or not. Very much hope so.
You’ll probably have to wait until late 2022 if you don’t already have a reservation.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2nd day res for BL.
Waiting until it can be delivered with black mod top.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting for black top on my FE, reservation confirmation came 6 minutes into reveal. Sonic imagine those with MIC will jump ahead. That's fine. We all want different colors of the body and the top, soft or hard, etc;. I'm sure I'll be a lower number of FEs with Black tops, but really want it. I'll be celebrating each of your deliveries rather way and happy for each and every one!

The MSRP reduction if you order beforebth Black Modular come in is 1,895, so I would think, when the Black Modulars are ready for builds, it would increase by the same amount, 1,895 back up to the original FE and Wildrack Black modular standard price. Only thing is we have to Wait. Trying to confirm an approximate date the BMHT will be in stock for build line and also, the email says I can wait and still get my FE even if 99% are going with the MIC.

Screenshot_20201129-195132.jpg
Dang 3 and half hours behind you. Also got my reservation on first night. I logged in at 8:00 pm and kept getting booted off until 10:30 pm. Thanks again to the Ford I.T. Rock Stars ?. I'll also be waiting on Black MOD HT.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I logged in at 8:00 pm and kept getting booted off until 10:30 pm. Thanks again to the Ford I.T. Rock Stars
Ditto. Three times I got as far as credit card payment & crashed there. Made it thru at 10:49. Little did I realize that was only the First clusterfuck

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a 4 Dr WT on 7/25. I will switch to a 2 Dr WT when I order and will wait a couple of extra months for the top..

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with y’all. Day 1 BL res but currently leaning toward waiting for the mod top.

I’m also hoping something non-negotiable like Sasquatch gets delayed too so I have no choice but to wait LOL.

Or that the facility that paints the top is up and running sooner than expected and they remove the late availability for it

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s better on AMB colour ? MIC grey or wait for modular Black hard top?

Sponsored

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes... I’ll be getting a “late availability” First Edition. ?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am waiting as well. I bet the wait won’t be that long anyway. I suspect the reservation follow through rate will be in the 35% rate. Ideally I would like to be pushed into 22 with some new color options but I doubt that will happen

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is NOT to bash on the mic top. Idc how you feel about it. This thread is to give me some sense of calm about how late I'm getting my Bronco ?

Who is getting a wildtrak or FE and opting to wait for the black top?
Follow up question --- whats your reservation time stamp?

You guys are my competition, so to speak outside of dealer allocations.

I have a 9:10am 7/15 reservation
Love the MIC top in most color combos! It will not fade & it is different than every damn top on a Jeep! Just need to match the B pillar with it! Also I know every Tom, Dick & Harry are all about the black & white top which makes me like the Carb Gray top that much more and if you do any serious off roading, white tops suck!

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Once the Black Modular Hard tops were no longer standard on Wildtrakc and FE, why did they make the only option for them the MIC? Why not let Wildtrack and FE owners get the the soft top if they want it instead of MIC? Bizarre.
Sponsored