Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am considering ordering a 2023 Bronco. I've talked to a few dealerships that they're opening the bank in August. I asked them what the turn around times are looking like and two different dealerships said 4-6 months to delivery. Is that what you guys are hearing? When I picked up my Bronco in February I asked them that same question and they said they are looking like 4 years. Not sure if something changed, or they're catching up on orders.

What have you all heard about the 2023 models?
Sponsored

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will 3 months before they build the first MY23. Job 1 is scheduled for 11/14/2022.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"My dealer said"

DRINK! 🤣

(we are still doing this right?)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am considering ordering a 2023 Bronco. I've talked to a few dealerships that they're opening the bank in August. I asked them what the turn around times are looking like and two different dealerships said 4-6 months to delivery. Is that what you guys are hearing? When I picked up my Bronco in February I asked them that same question and they said they are looking like 4 years. Not sure if something changed, or they're catching up on orders.

I would imagine about 3 business days if they really have their stuff together for MY23.

MY21 and MY22 were pretty bad, but I think they fixed all the problems with manufacturing over the past few weeks.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'll be lucky to get it by Christmas of '24 if you add any of the big "constraints" like squatch, 2.7, 2 door, hard top, etc.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

18 months and counting for me with no end in sight. Order yourself a 4-Door base or big bend 2.3 with no options and it might be 4-6 months. Best bet is to find the highest volume dealer in your area and place your bet.. err I mean order there and hope for the best.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1-2 years (hopefully). I had no reservation and ordered 10/21. Looking pretty strong that it will be pushed out to a 2023. Many original reservation holders and day 1 orders have yet to be fulfilled. My hope is that my 2021 order gets me a spot in the 2023 production line.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got an email from my dealership. They are being told August 22nd for the order banks. I don’t work for Ford and I realize an email (he sent to me, I didn’t ask) doesn’t mean anything- but it’s at least Info.

2DrBD2.7

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 TRD 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rollin at 25K miles already on my 2door 2.7. Will need another vehicle in 12-16months and would love to order now.

May do a base 4door, 2.7, hardtop. Do wheels, tires, hitch and add Katskins if I don’t like the cloth.

Will want another Bronco, love mine!!!!

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nobody, not even Fird, can tell you anything about when to expect a Bronco.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know how the question was asked, but if they implied that is the "average" wait time, I'd find a new dealer.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many unknown variables. You would have better luck trying to bullseye a womp rat in a T-16. Distrust anybody giving you a concrete answer.

Beyond just your particular build constraints, you would need to know things like..

Will Ford change the allocation formula for next year? How will any changes in the formula impact your dealer?

Will mod tops be available for Job 1? And if they are will they prioritize legacy reservations?

Will a large ship get stuck in the Suez Canal in 2023?

Will a large ship explode at sea with a metric ton of cars and parts in 2023?

Will there be a global pandemic in 2023?

Will you punch a hole in your dealerships wall?

Will you choose an honest, up front dealership like Granger or your local dealer who doesn’t have a seat on the dealership council to work with?

Will Webasto complete their reading assignment in “Manufacturing for Dummies”?

Will you be okay when you don’t get temperature digits on the dials?

Will you be okay when they tack on ADM and nitro at time of delivery?

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn't announced when the 2023 order banks open. Last fall they opened in October. As far as wait times, there's no way of predicting it as there are many thousands of customers waiting on their year 2020 reservations. If you want a Bronco sooner and willing to compromise, avoid the constraints and keep the build simple.
Just got an email from my dealership. They are being told August 22nd for the order banks. I don’t work for Ford and I realize an email (he sent to me, I didn’t ask) doesn’t mean anything- but it’s at least Info.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-production-scheduling-and-job-1-dates.45524/
8/15/2022 -- 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
11/14/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
All most been 100% confirmed by now just have to wait on ford for that 1% because we are at 99%

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would say you have all the 2021 and 2022 Broncos ahead of you but @Ford Motor Company could give two sh!ts.

I’ll admit this here, if wife has to convert to 2023 after converting her 2021 order to 2022 I’m going around to about 6 different dealers and ordering the same build for 2023. I’ll use family and friends names if I have to, f’it.

The big volume dealer allocation capitulation by Ford basically f’d 50%-60% of us, so I’m going to play the game Ford wants me to play.
Sponsored

Last edited: