Sponsored

Waiting….who’s been stuck in production?

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So curious how many have build dates going back to March and April if not earlier that are still ”in production”. I have talked to Ford they say there are no constraints or holds, it is built but still in production…but we are sitting in Michigan released for transit but still in production 🤯 the last shipping update was excepted delivery week of 4/23/23 and since then just pending on the dealers side…Anybody know what’s taking place there with a raptors
Sponsored

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond built since 27 March has not shipped. Dealer told me it has 4 quality issues that are preventing it from shipping. No clue what the issues are. No timeline on when they will be fixed. My disappointment in FORD shows no limits. I canceled my Lighting order, because of my Bronco Drama. Ford is yet to refund my hundred dollar deposit. i can’t imagine the future is bright for Ford. The only thing more absurd is I still want the Bronco.

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there’s errors why keep making more? fix the ones that aren’t right to move them make money and correct what’s coming up behind them vs making more to set them aside and make a bigger mess, that’s my opinion… or don’t set times you can make.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since March. Mine is showing built now. But still not shipped. Miles on my current badlands keeps going up as I continue to wait….

Ford Bronco Waiting….who’s been stuck in production? IMG_0170

Sponsored

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As the Dirt and Ice Mountain vets can tell you, if there are any issues (even minor ones) that affect multiple trucks, Ford will not ship them or provide any updates to you why they're not shipping.

They'd rather let anything that needs fixed sit in a field for months than admit there's anything wrong. Nothing stops the line.

As an example of what they consider an issue worthy of a hold, the first Dirt Mountain hold was over MIC tops.

I'm not saying this is what's happening now, but it has happened in the past.

Binson

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since March. Mine is showing built now. But still not shipped. Miles on my current badlands keeps going up as I continue to wait….

Ford Bronco Waiting….who’s been stuck in production? IMG_0170
Samesies, except I'm stuck in production as of 5/5/2023. Ford still telling me an ETA of May 16th - May 30th...like they can't understand that the 16th was 10 days ago. lol

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I reached out to Ford directly because my dealer wasn’t able to give me an answer on what the possible delays are, and FORD themselves said to contact my dealer, they have more information so you can see how well it’s going for somel of us.

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Samesies, except I'm stuck in production as of 5/5/2023. Ford still telling me an ETA of May 16th - May 30th...like they can't understand that the 16th was 10 days ago. lol
Well hopefully you move quicker then some of us…

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had a 2/16 blend date. Sat for about a month in the In Production status. I finally took delivery in April.
Sponsored