funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took delivery of my Bronco back at the end of November. However, dealer said the tonneau cover and tailgate table were delayed. I’m still waiting on the adds. Anyone else in the same boat?
Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is scheduled for production week of 3/27, but I have both of those ordered as well and my dealer said the same thing. Problem is, my dealer is 3.5 hours away.

If I understood my dealer correctly, he could get those 2 items and have them installed at time of delivery. The way I understood it, they weren't orderable based on my configured build but I could be wrong there.

OP
OP

funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is scheduled for production week of 3/27, but I have both of those ordered as well and my dealer said the same thing. Problem is, my dealer is 3.5 hours away.

If I understood my dealer correctly, he could get those 2 items and have them installed at time of delivery. The way I understood it, they weren't orderable based on my configured build but I could be wrong there.
My dealer is 3.5 hour away as well, but he said they could have them shipped to the dealer closer to me and arrange for installation. The plan was to have it installed at time of delivery, but apparently Ford does not communicate add-on delays or ETAs with the dealer (big surprise there), so that wasn’t possible.
I guess this is wait #2, but at least I have the vehicle. I know how fortunate I am in that regard.

OP
OP

funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another month and still no word from Ford on when the rest of the order is coming. I love ordering items, financing them, and still not having them.
Sponsored