First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500 Ram, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I've decided that I'm not going to spend $60k + on a truck that doesn't have the options that I want on it. Some of the options might be late availably, or just a result of a mucked up B&P tool.

If Ford would make the option available in the BP tool with a note that it will be late availability, at least we could order our truck, knowing that we have a longer wait.

So, how long can we hold our reservations before we are forced to cancel or turn it into an order before we are forced to join the general public that didn't make a reservation?
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have until January 31st.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just wondering out loud, but if the option isn't available in B&P, maybe it isn't available?

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I've decided that I'm not going to spend $60k + on a truck that doesn't have the options that I want on it. Some of the options might be late availably, or just a result of a mucked up B&P tool.

If Ford would make the option available in the BP tool with a note that it will be late availability, at least we could order our truck, knowing that we have a longer wait.

So, how long can we hold our reservations before we are forced to cancel or turn it into an order before we are forced to join the general public that didn't make a reservation?
I agree. I'm on the same train of thought. I'm a WT reservation holder. If I was doing a base or maybe a Big Bend I might be more willing to roll the dice. For $60k+ I'm not going to settle for something I don't want. I still have confidence I'll get the options and configurations I want on my order just expect a late late delivery.

Chuckster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Certainly understand your reservations and have thought about doing the same. My issue is I plan to hand this down in a few years, so want to be able to enjoy it before then! So, I've decided on BL but not going to squatch it, skipping the winch and a few other things and will do those after market. I have a mid-August reservation so I'll be down the line a bit as it is, so assume by the time I take delivery most of what I want can be had after market.
Sponsored