Sponsored

Waiting for Warthog... Will I get screwed?

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everybody! I'm a Day one reservation holder and I planned on buying a Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, black hardtop,..ect everything I wanted was late availability so it pushed me into 2022. So now I decided to screw it and I'm gonna go with a Warthog. late 2022, 2023 heck 2024 I don't care. My question is is Ford going limit the amount of Warthogs being built? Am I even guaranteed one? Does my day one reservation hold any weight on getting one do you think? Thanks...
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may end up like the Raptor and GT500 with only so many going to high sales dealers with special allocations. Basically you can’t just order one with any dealer. Only certain ones get Ford Performance allocations.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask your dealer if they had/have any Raptor allocations. That might be a good indicator if they might get a Warthog one. Just a theory.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most of your questions I don't have an answer to but I can provide you some more encouraging news. The Bronco Raptor is scheduled to launch Spring 2022 .

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your reservation is for a Bronco. Not a Braptor. Look at how Ford Performance vehicles are allocated for an idea of how Braptor will work. Then see how many dealers in your area are allocated and how much ADM they charge for an idea if you have a shot at one or can afford one.

Sponsored

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just tell Ford about your early res BL and that you would like to convert to a 2023 Bronco Raptor. I'm sure that they will oblige you.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im a Granger reservation holder so ill reach out to them and see. I’m sure many of you on this forum are in the same boat I am… waiting for 2022 late Availability items to come online. My philosophy is I might as well just hold off for a warthog and get the baddest one they make lol

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie. I would totally scrap my current reservation if I thought the Graptor was an option next year. Do share what Granger tells. Also ask if they have any 21 Raptor allocations for Plan C at this point..yes I’m serious

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no way Jose.

I will give you a scenario to ponder. Let's say you have an order for a f150 .. do you think you can convert it to a Raptor allocation?

Just tell Ford about your early res BL and that you would like to convert to a 2023 Bronco Raptor. I'm sure that they will oblige you.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not true. Any dealer can get a Ford performance allocation .. how many allocations they get is an entirely different story.

Sell more and you will get more. I bet Granger will get a ton of Warthog allocations.

It may end up like the Raptor and GT500 with only so many going to high sales dealers with special allocations. Basically you can’t just order one with any dealer. Only certain ones get Ford Performance allocations.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Contact your dealer and ask if you can get on their Warthog wait list. I know the warthog is not official but I know dealers already have a waiting list for their good customers.

My dealer has a wait list for the Raptor R and Warthog and they will call me when they get an allocaton

Hello everybody! I'm a Day one reservation holder and I planned on buying a Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, black hardtop,..ect everything I wanted was late availability so it pushed me into 2022. So now I decided to screw it and I'm gonna go with a Warthog. late 2022, 2023 heck 2024 I don't care. My question is is Ford going limit the amount of Warthogs being built? Am I even guaranteed one? Does my day one reservation hold any weight on getting one do you think? Thanks...

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where did you hear this?
Most of your questions I don't have an answer to but I can provide you some more encouraging news. The Bronco Raptor is scheduled to launch Spring 2022 .

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no way Jose.

I will give you a scenario to ponder. Let's say you have an order for a f150 .. do you think you can convert it to a Raptor allocation?
Good analogy… I was going to say there’s no way that reservation holds for a Warthog or whatever the heck it’s going to be named. It’ll be in its own class.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Warthog is a FP product and all FP products will be allocated like Raptors, GT350, GT350r. Focus RS, etc.

And all FP products are limited in number.

Good analogy… I was going to say there’s no way that reservation holds for a Warthog or whatever the heck it’s going to be named. It’ll be in its own class.
Sponsored