First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe Ford has said the Painted Black MOD top avail is "late summer, 2021". Summer ends September 22, and with the number of forum members planning to wait, even a Day 1 or 2 reservation could easily be looking at November delivery. OR, they could iron out the MOD wrinkles much sooner and beat that delivery date by several months.

I'm 90% sure I read MY22 colors & special editions would be announced this summer as well.

So if you order MOD top now, you might just get a peek at something that knocks your socks off before your VIN is assigned...perhaps you'll be able to change horses mid-stream?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe Ford has said the Painted Black MOD top avail is "late summer, 2021". Summer ends September 22, and with the number of forum members planning to wait, even a Day 1 or 2 reservation could easily be looking at November delivery. OR, they could iron out the MOD wrinkles much sooner and beat that delivery date by several months.

I'm 90% sure I read MY22 colors & special editions would be announced this summer as well.

So if you order MOD top now, you might just get a peek at something that knocks your socks off before your VIN is assigned...perhaps you'll be able to change horses mid-stream?
????

OP
OP
Hornet

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going with a MOD top on my 2 door order. My rez date is the 18th, so I'm pretty sure I'll be delayed regardless. Might as well get what I want!
If enough people select options that will result in a delay other's orders will get pulled forward.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If enough people select options that will result in a delay other's orders will get pulled forward.
Probably everyone going non-squatch is looking at a timely delivery. Lol
Sponsored