Sponsored

Waiting out for the Warthog? Expected price?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This one is 2" factory lift with 37x12.5R17
This one was actually a surprise to me. As we saw in the other thread, this is sitting on 37s. I didn't know anything about it. I can only assume it has some Ford Performance parts on it. FP always keeps their cards close to their chest, so they cook up a lot of stuff in secret. I'm sure more details will be provided in coming months.

Thanks @Escape_Artist and @laj.tuxmek I haven't had time to read through all the threads yet and trying figure this all out has been a task. ? I will check through the other threads. I know all about FP. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course I have always referred to them as Ford Motorsport :D but old habits are hard to break. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for the replies I will check it out. (y)(y)
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most probably will cry when they find out the warthog is a 3.0 V6 EB TT used in the Explorer ST and Raptor Ranger?

Great and capable engine by the way.
If I can row my own, I’m in.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope. You won't see Warthog anytime soon. It is still a couple of years out. Stay tuned.

Mannnn. I love pizza, but I'm not sure if I can keep this whole pineapple pizza thing up for a couple more years

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to have a first born son soon so I can give him to Ford for this Warthog.
Insane has got to be the only way to describe it because these Broncos are already badass. ?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Look how far Ford went on the Bronco right out of the gate. There's also stuff we haven't seen yet that will be trickled out over the next few months. Hell, Ford probably already has an answer for the 392 Rubicon in case it does make it to production in some form.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am waiting for the warthog. My guess is 65k for a 2 door. I'm expecting 3.0, fox shocks, and R style fenders on it. I have no idea, just my guess

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm also thinking with the possibility of the 392 wrangler package ford gonna massage the 3.0 to get it closer to the 450hp jeep saying they gonna have

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry to crush your dreams, but I wouldn't hold your breath for a manual. The 7-speed can't be mated to the 2.7L due to its high torque output. They would have to develop a new transmission to handle that much torque. That just isn't going to happen.
It’s still a dream worth dreaming. A manual that could handle the high torque could be used throughout their lineup (F-series, Ranger, Explorer, Bronco).

We’d all be blown away if it happened.

Ford Bronco Waiting out for the Warthog? Expected price? 1594821457689

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
By the way, there is a lot more coming in the future with regards to Bronco. You haven't even come close to seeing everything yet. Let's just say that the plan is to keep the Bronco buzz going strong for the next several years.

Also, my understanding is that a lot of things will be available as standalone options that can be purchased after the fact. The idea is that you could buy a base model if that's all you could afford, but slowly add additional parts to make it more capable.
Ford Bronco Waiting out for the Warthog? Expected price? 1594822139812

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover D2, Charger Daytona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope Jeep using the 392 forces Ford’s hand and gets the 5.0 somehow in the Bronco. Jeep initially said the 392 wouldn’t fit so maybe there’s hope for the 5.0.