First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer just sent me an email saying they will not have answers regarding ADM, Xplan and dealer add ons until next June. ? I will be switching to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford on Monday
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Smh

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many of us are standing by waiting for a local dealer to step up like Granger, Stephens, and Kearny Mesa Ford with a fair offer in writing. I imagine the straight shooter dealers will get flooded with buyers moving reservations at the end of October.
My dealer emailed out of nowhere a week or two ago and is offering a $500 credit on accessories for pre-ordering with them. (Woody Anderson in Huntsville, AL). After X-plan this makes the delta between local and Granger about $800. That's good enough for me to stay home.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer emailed out of nowhere a week or two ago and is offering a $500 credit on accessories for pre-ordering with them. (Woody Anderson in Huntsville, AL). After X-plan this makes the delta between local and Granger about $800. That's good enough for me to stay home.
That's an interesting twist. Presume the dealer email is a legally binding offer, right?

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting until October to see if ANY dealer on the west coast will sell at invoice and accept X plan. So far no luck, local Ford dealer bought out by Lithia Motors and customer service is very low on the list. I tried to order a new 2020 F350 Super Duty a month ago, they said they could not order it. Went twenty miles down the road to Butler Ford and they ordered it no problem.
Sponsored