Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized Gray(body) doesn't even match Carbonized Gray(top).

I really hope the person at Ford who insisted on that top is demoted.
Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is their TikTok video they dropped four days ago. It has about 73k likes, 1k comments (Jeep owners are losing their minds), and over 10k shares. I would say their marketing team is firing on all cylinders. Those of us building OBX’s will reap the benefits of that target market of “mallcrawlers” by seeing more of these builds.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carbonized Gray(body) doesn't even match Carbonized Gray(top).

I really hope the person at Ford who insisted on that top is demoted.
Two different textures. The body is painted. The top is mold in color. So even if they were the exact same color, they still wouldn't match

You have to get body match top to get what you want. The confusion lies in what they name the color of the mic top

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit, that interior looks nice. With my heat concerns over the MGV and the 2.7L price increase, I might reconsider my build (topless, in the south, in the sun, dark gray).

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX Sasquatch with Roast interior, best looking Bronco. Wish I thought it was worth $53,000 plus tax for a four door one. Love it though.
Yup. I agree. I also think forgoing steel bumpers and leather on a lux OBX sas cuts the build down by 3k. Now you’re in Badlands non sas territory. I saw this video a couple days ago on Instagram and screenshot some pics immediate. I’ve probably reviewed this build about 10 times already before it even hit the forum.

remind me again, do we get power seats on OBX with high + and no leather?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!!!!!! One of my favorite interiors

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

remind me again, do we get power seats on OBX with high + and no leather?
Not that I'm aware of. The power (driver/passenger) are available on the 4-dr with leather only.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not that I'm aware of. The power (driver/passenger) are available on the 4-dr with leather only.
Yeah I think you’re right. I was confused. Heated front seats come with the level of packaging. power seats are coupled with leather.

hmmm....does a high 50k OTD build (OBX sas 2.7L lux) with manual cloth seats sounds stupid? As in, really, couldn’t spring for leather? I personally feel that roast looks better in cloth form than leather

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I think you’re right. I was confused. Heated front seats come with the level of packaging. It power seats are coupled with leather.

hmmm....does a high 50k OTD build (OBX sas 2.7L lux) with manual cloth seats sounds stupid? As in, really, couldn’t spring for leather? I personally feel that roast looks better in cloth form than leather
I think the roast cloth does look better than the roast leather. It looks good in this clip.

For me, I'm all in on the Navy Pier. But I'm a 2-dr buyer. No possible power seat option irregardless of the material. I'm not thrilled with the seating options. My Limited Explorer had leather seats that were very similar to the navy pier leather. Of course, it had power seats which was expected in a luxury optioned vehicle 25 years ago. Apparently, that isn't to be expected. Ford still hasn't corrected the design flaw of rear A/C vents. Putting a vent in the back of the center console must have pushed the cost to high instead a mold trap on the floor is the best they could do.

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color is the top of the dash?

It looks like there is no blue accents and blue stitching?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I think you’re right. I was confused. Heated front seats come with the level of packaging. power seats are coupled with leather.

You're exactly where I am in thinking of this. The cloth looks great but it's manual seats. That sucks

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model