North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The bronco sport use the escape platform so although it is 4 wheel there is a very little step running through the middle of the suv makes it a lot easier and simply.The full size bronco use a ranger platform a totally different platform with a bigger higger tunnel step that's what makes it a lot harder to run A/C pipes with everything else in a tight space.
Okay, you win.

UK = can't be done.

US = can be done.

Now I understand why British Airways came to our company for products for their aircraft. I love the UK, been there many times on business, the last time via the chunnel from Paris, that was a cool high speed train ride.
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually really like this interior and the color matching sideview mirrors. Making me think I will go with basically this exact same build. Am so freaking ready to order.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please take the time and show us a 3d CAD of how you would have designed the Bronco around your properly designed vents . People on this forum are full of complaints but can't seem to realize the Bronco is not a Lexus or 2019 4Runner .
Buy the Bronco or STFU people .
Funny thing is.... It can cost just add much as those 2.
I have not complained about almost anything when it has come to the Bronco but the vents below the seats seems like a very serious after thought. If you have kids in the Texas summer heat like I do I have a feeling these floor vents are not going to be great and need after market tubes to pull air up. Plus ford has said many times they are listening so I think a certain amount of complaining is necessary.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
North7 said:
Okay, you win.

UK = can't be done.

US = can be done.

Now I understand why British Airways came to our company for products for their aircraft. I love the UK, been there many times on business, the last time via the chunnel from Paris, that was a cool high speed train ride.
Its does not mater what country makes things.
On certain things Its about how much time and money that idea costs if it can be done another way and still have the same effect and if that means not modifying origaional structures then a bussinese is going to do it that way.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny thing is.... It can cost just add much as those 2.
I have not complained about almost anything when it has come to the Bronco but the vents below the seats seems like a very serious after thought. If you have kids in the Texas summer heat like I do I have a feeling these floor vents are not going to be great and need after market tubes to pull air up. Plus ford has said many times they are listening so I think a certain amount of complaining is necessary.
[/QUOT
So when ford redesignes the centre console and other bits then has to delay the bronco and put up price a bit to cover the extra cost ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ONE?.
Air raise up so you actually get the same effect from floor vents and haveing cold air blasting your face with sun above you head you still get hot the best idea is wear a base ball cap.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@kermitfrog just wondering if you work at Ford of Britian or the Ford Design Center in Dunton?

Also curious why your interested in the Bronco since it will not be exported to the UK?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Air raise up so you actually get the same effect from floor vents and haveing cold air blasting your face with sun above you head you still get hot the best idea is wear a base ball cap.
giphy.gif

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally had a chance to watch this video and never saw the full speed one. I gotta say, I'd rather watch the faster video than hear this psychedelic music. Torture...

Having said that, this Bronco looks nice with nothing crazy with the colors. Just goes to show, if you keep everything neutral (grey, roast, black, etc) everything will tie in nicely. If you use a more controversial color, you better have other complimentary colors to go with it.

The Carb grey is a great option, especially with the MIC top, so for those who are choosing it-can't go wrong. My wife and I may share this vehicle, so I will likely need more options than the OBX provides, but this setup is a strong choice.

Thanks to the OP for the look, not so much for the music ?

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@kermitfrog just wondering if you work at Ford of Britian or the Ford Design Center in Dunton?

Also curious why your interested in the Bronco since it will not be exported to the UK?
No just own a ford car with floor vents and I had no complaints from people sitting in the back on when its been warm or cold out side so I dont see why the floor vents are a issue.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No just own a ford car with floor vents and I had no complaints from people sitting in the back on when its been warm or cold out side so I dont see why the floor vents are a issue.
They're not. I had people in the back of my '96 FSB for 8 hours. With the windows up and the AC on, it wasn't an issue, and there are 0 vents for the rear on that vehicle.

If I felt I needed them, I think I would just run a hose to the console as others suggested. Might be useful for the dogs...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been in the UK in both winter and summer, the weather is nothing like the heat and humidity we have here in Texas. Every person's use case and expectations are different.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're not. I had people in the back of my '96 FSB for 8 hours. With the windows up and the AC on, it wasn't an issue, and there are 0 vents for the rear on that vehicle.

If I felt I needed them, I think I would just run a hose to the console as others suggested. Might be useful for the dogs...
Remind me again what you paid for your '96 FSB? Was it $50K?

Also @kermitfrog Ford doesn't need you to be their White Knight on rear A/C vent design. You offering your experience from the UK that passengers aren't uncomfortable doesn't really apply to buyers at latitudes where it feels like the surface of the sun for months at a time.

I will spell it out for you. Ford Shit The Bed. This is 2020 on a $50K rig. Their best effort was to cut a slit in the floor. 2-dr buyers don't even get that benefit.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Also @kermitfrog Ford doesn't need you to be their White Knight on rear A/C vent design. You offering your experience from the UK that passengers aren't uncomfortable doesn't really apply to buyers at latitudes where it feels like the surface of the sun for months at a time.

I will spell it out for you. Ford Shit The Bed. This is 2020 on a $50K rig. Their best effort was to cut a slit in the floor. 2-dr buyers don't even get that benefit.
Uhh, no, I didn't spend $50K on my Bronco, nor would I unless it came with solid gold rims, or just happened to be a 2021 Badlands ?

My point is when did rear seat vents become a necessity? I didn't always live in AK. Went to college in Orlando, and owned a base model TJ (brand new in '99) and I never thought about seat vents. I had a soft top, so what did I care? Also owned a VW sport hatch with non-functional windows...in the up position...in Orlando...so I know what hot feels like.

Later I bought a '13 FJ, which had the vents on the floor, only I never knew what they were until after I started reading related threads on B6G...?

I'm just saying, give Ford at least some credit for creating a solid refresh on a popular, legendary vehicle, knowing they'll need to tweak some things in later MYs.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I will spell it out for you. Ford Shit The Bed. This is 2020 on a $50K rig. Their best effort was to cut a slit in the floor. 2-dr

So if they put two vents in the back of a counsel thats good enough for a 50k rig but putting them under the seats is not good enough even though most people just assume that idea does not work good enough.
Sponsored