Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just saying, give Ford at least some credit for creating a solid refresh on a popular, legendary vehicle, knowing they'll need to tweak some things in later MYs.
I do believe they have done an overall excellent job. I'm still getting mine. But Ford should be receptive to criticism where they have obviously failed.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny thing is.... It can cost just add much as those 2.
A Mustang GT500 cost more but can't off road . I fail to see your correlation in cost .

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My "Mickey Mouse parts" are FAA Certified and fly on both commercial and business jets, a little more challenging than simple car vents.
I'm sure the engineers working for Boeing were as good as you yet look were that ended up . LOL

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Remind me again what you paid for your '96 FSB? Was it $50K?

Also @kermitfrog Ford doesn't need you to be their White Knight on rear A/C vent design. You offering your experience from the UK that passengers aren't uncomfortable doesn't really apply to buyers at latitudes where it feels like the surface of the sun for months at a time.

I will spell it out for you. Ford Shit The Bed. This is 2020 on a $50K rig. Their best effort was to cut a slit in the floor. 2-dr buyers don't even get that benefit.
I loved 1996! Great football back then.

Okay, on point.... You're choosing to ignore the real world. A fully tarted up Bronco was ~$29K in 1996, throw in that undercoating or a few small options and you're easily over $30K on that 1996 Bronco.

Now apply inflation because we aren't in the 9th grade.

OH SHIT!!!! A $50K Bronco, just like today. Damn, time for some teriyaki, I feel like a champions meal for using the keypads, the internets and some good o'l' fashion noggin' power!

Ford Bronco Walkaround video of Outer Banks Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray Exterior & Roast Interior 1609187177171

Ford Bronco Walkaround video of Outer Banks Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray Exterior & Roast Interior 1609187121006

Last edited:

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do believe they have done an overall excellent job. I'm still getting mine. But Ford should be receptive to criticism where they have obviously failed.
Sorry but i cant see how they failed the 4 door has vents.Yes the 2 door version does not come with them but there must be reason for not being able to put them under the seat as well.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm sure the engineers working for Boeing were as good as you yet look were that ended up . LOL
Fortunately I don't work for Boeing, but they are similar to Ford, bad management decisions can put a flaw in any good design.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Mustang GT500 cost more but can't off road . I fail to see your correlation in cost .
Your comparing suv... How do you not see the comparison... You then put a GT in place... 4runner is very comparable... Keep trolling

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BN just dropped the Navy Pier leather pics. My body is ready for the fallout here haha. I still don’t like it either. Looks like a delta flight ?

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My "Mickey Mouse parts" are FAA Certified and fly on both commercial and business jets, a little more challenging than simple car vents.
But not car vents.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the Outer Banks package especially with the Squatch! I can't wait to get my Area 51! I just can't choose between the brown or blue interior, thoughts?
My choice would be the Navy Pier with the A51 exterior.

ecoalson01

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's what I am thinking, but when I did the build online it looked pretty cool.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm pretty sure I'm going Race Red on a 2 DR OBX - 2nd color choice AMB.

I had a MINI Pepper White with the two-tone camel/black leather interior - loved the look.
So - I'm drawn to roast - just not sure if that's a good pairing with Race Red.
Sponsored