Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear Bronco Community,
We are now offering for sale our Cyber Orange Wildtrak demonstration unit. It is a Wildtrak, soft top with prep kit, high package, HD bumper with about 2,187 miles on it. We are offering it at MSRP + tax and license. If you currently have an order with us and are interested in this vehicle, please call Shahram at (925)932-2900.
Sponsored

Attachments

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy shit!! @MSRP?? Good job man!!

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to thank Shahram and the entire staff at Walnut Creek Ford for providing me with the best car buying experience I have ever had. We all know what a long wait it has been to receive
Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community My Bronco 1
a Bronco, and the folks at Walnut Creek Ford were there with me every step of the way. They responded to every question I ever had and delivered on every promise made. I am now a proud owner of a beautiful 2022 Ford Bronco and I am honored to be in the Walnut Creek Ford Family.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want to thank Shahram and the entire staff at Walnut Creek Ford for providing me with the best car buying experience I have ever had. We all know what a long wait it has been to receive
My Bronco 1.jpg
a Bronco, and the folks at Walnut Creek Ford were there with me every step of the way. They responded to every question I ever had and delivered on every promise made. I am now a proud owner of a beautiful 2022 Ford Bronco and I am honored to be in the Walnut Creek Ford Family.
Congratulations. It is very much because of Shahram and the rest of the WCF staff that I have stuck it out. Without them, I would already have told Ford to pound sand with their debacle of all things Bronco rollout.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community My Bronco 1
Thank you, Charles! This means a lot to us. Congratulations on your beautiful Bronco! Have a ton of fun!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations. It is very much because of Shahram and the rest of the WCF staff that I have stuck it out. Without them, I would already have told Ford to pound sand with their debacle of all things Bronco rollout.
Thank you, Phil! Looking forward to delivering your Bronco soon :)) You have been more than patient with all the delays.