Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for everyone's patience while we get this sorted out.

After speaking with the management team at Walnut Creek Ford, we have decided on the following:

For all of the valued guests that have reserved with us, we greatly appreciate you working with us, and know how important it is to have a transparent Bronco buying experience. As long as you have a valid X-plan pin [MUST], we will honor x-plan pricing for reservations placed with us prior to 10/19/2020.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you Shahram! Thank you so much! I can't speak for the Members of Bronco6G, but I for one am very appreciative of you and Walnut Creek Ford doing this for you're Customers! This says a lot about you and Walnut Creek Ford. I knew you'd come through. Looking forward to ordering my new Bronco with you. Have a nice evening! :)
Sponsored

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After speaking with the management team at Walnut Creek Ford, we have decided on the following:

For all of the valued guests that have reserved with us, we greatly appreciate you working with us, and know how important it is to have a transparent Bronco buying experience. As long as you have a valid X-plan pin [MUST], we will honor x-plan pricing for reservations placed with us prior to 10/19/2020.

This is huge, and shows true colors of your business. I’m ecstatic that WC Ford has decided to go this route. Very much looking forward to doing business with you. Those of us that had XPlan reservations prior to yesterday’s mess especially appreciate it. Look forward to working with you guys.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good for you guys!!! Way to take care of your bronco enthusiasts and customers . Nice work .

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And this is why I moved my reservation to you. This right here!! Thank you to all of the valued staff of WC Ford.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you Shahram! Thank you so much! I can't speak for the Members of Bronco6G, but I for one am very appreciative of you and Walnut Creek Ford doing this for you're Customers! This says a lot about you and Walnut Creek Ford. I knew you'd come through. Looking forward to ordering my new Bronco with you. Have a nice evening! :)
Ditto Chief! Stand up organization right there!

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You can't see it, but I am smiling ear to ear and doing the shimmy in my seat... Please share our gratitude and appreciation to your team! Can't wait to be sitting down in front of you and placing my order based off my build!!!!!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The handful of dealers that have stepped up and put their customers first is amazing. Truly. This doesn’t affect me but it warms my heart good people still exist.

Pharm351

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s so honorable of you and WC Ford! Much appreciated! ?? I knew I made the right choice choosing WC Ford back in July.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't see it, but I am smiling ear to ear and doing the shimmy in my seat... Please share our gratitude and appreciation to your team! Can't wait to be sitting down in front of you and placing my order based off my build!!!!!
Hahaha, love this, thank you and will most definitely share! Same here!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So am I reading this correct? You posted (on the 20th) you will offer XPlan-ish pricing, but only for people that have current reservations with you (deadline was the 19th)?

In other words, this offer is not for any potential new clients?

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So am I reading this correct? You posted (on the 20th) you will offer XPlan-ish pricing, but only for people that have current reservations with you (deadline was the 19th)?

I think this will cause anyone in NorCal still on the fence to go with Serramonte, as they are now the only option and have left their reservation window open until 10/31.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, that is correct. We are not trying to attract new clients by doing this, although every single one is important to us, and we welcome all new reservations. It was more for a gesture of goodwill to the clients that have reserved with us, letting them know that we hear and agree with them.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, that is correct. We are not trying to attract new clients by doing this, although every single one is important to us, and we welcome all new reservations. It was more for a gesture of goodwill to the clients that have reserved with us, letting them know that we hear and agree with them.
Understood but disappointed. I read your post about not doing anything but MSRP...only to find that you are but it was too late.

I'm happy for your existing (good way to keep them).. but any dealer that locks in before even the BP comes out... well.
Sponsored