Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Understood but disappointed. I read your post about not doing anything but MSRP...only to find that you are but it was too late.

I'm happy for your existing (good way to keep them).. but any dealer that locks in before even the BP comes out... well.
I am sorry you are disappointed, but I understand. If we knew this was going to happen, we would of said something from the beginning. A lot of what has come about has been unexpected, I think for everyone. Thank you for your understanding.
Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@WC any updates, any swag avail for your reservation holders?

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@WC any updates, any swag avail for your reservation holders?
Hi There! Great question! We are working out the ordering process now, and will reach out shortly. Swag is definitely a discussion that we are having as well. I will let you know as soon as we confirm! Thank you!!

wolf2600

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
@WCFord
Any idea when demo vehicles will be available in showrooms? Would like to see one in person and sit in it before deciding whether it's right for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@WCFord
Any idea when demo vehicles will be available in showrooms? Would like to see one in person and sit in it before deciding whether it's right for me.
[/QUOTE
Totally understand that. We reached out to Ford a few weeks ago to see if we will have anything here. The way they made it sound, we won't until after the Bronco Rodeo in May. Any updates on that, I will make sure to share here. Thank you

Sponsored

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi There! Great question! We are working out the ordering process now, and will reach out shortly. Swag is definitely a discussion that we are having as well. I will let you know as soon as we confirm! Thank you!!
Whats the best way to get in touch with you to switch over from my current reservation?

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats the best way to get in touch with you to switch over from my current reservation?
Thank you for reaching out! I can call you, or if you would like, please feel free to call me (925)932-2900, or you can send me an email at [email protected]. Whatever works best for you!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a call out to Shahram for ensuring we have good and up to date information on what is going on. Got both his emails with how WC Ford is handling the order process. Very stand up and forthright with the customer being valued as a partner in the process, in my opinion. Thanks for taking care of us so far!

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a call out to Shahram for ensuring we have good and up to date information on what is going on. Got both his emails with how WC Ford is handling the order process. Very stand up and forthright with the customer being valued as a partner in the process, in my opinion. Thanks for taking care of us so far!
Thank you, Phil, for allowing us to be a part of this with you!

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also like to pile on and give a shout out to Shahram @WCFord . It is obvious they have taken their original reservation holders quite seriously, stepping up to the plate to do something out of the ordinary in order to keep them as satisfied customers. We all know damn well that very few dealerships are willing to do anything close to this. Understood there are a few, but let’s call a spade a spade. I would also like to condemn folks on this forum who in knee-jerk reaction put down anybody in sales. Once these folks become more educated in purchasing large items, they will realize that the best sales people out there add value to the entire business process. Shahram appears to be one of those people, I will happily be writing him a large check upon delivery.

Sincerely,

WC Ford reservation holder since opening night who is super stoked on a 4dr Badlands

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also like to pile on and give a shout out to Shahram @WCFord . It is obvious they have taken their original reservation holders quite seriously, stepping up to the plate to do something out of the ordinary in order to keep them as satisfied customers. We all know damn well that very few dealerships are willing to do anything close to this. Understood there are a few, but let’s call a spade a spade. I would also like to condemn folks on this forum who in knee-jerk reaction put down anybody in sales. Once these folks become more educated in purchasing large items, they will realize that the best sales people out there add value to the entire business process. Shahram appears to be one of those people, I will happily be writing him a large check upon delivery.

Sincerely,

WC Ford reservation holder since opening night who is super stoked on a 4dr Badlands
My sentiments exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself! Cheers to you @WantSumBronc !

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sincerely,

WOW! I really appreciate this shout out.!! I am sorry that I didn't see it until now! :)))

It was has been a busy few weeks with trying to get configurations, and now with Ford's recent announcement for the order bank delay [although luckily 6 weeks isn't too long]. I am hopeful that our reservation holders received the latest communication from us on Monday night/ Tuesday morning, if not, please let me know.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good Morning Bronco Community,

I hope everyone is doing well! You will be receiving more communication from us in the next few days, something special for reservation holders, but to hold us over in the meantime, I wanted to share with you our first BRONCO SPORT we received in!!! It's in Area 51, too, in case anyone wanted to see that color in person. I know a lot of people do! I personally think it looks awesome!! It will be available for test drives in a few days, but is currently available to be seen. I've attached pictures for you to view.

IMG-3568.jpg

IMG-3569.jpg

IMG-3570.jpg

IMG-3571.jpg

IMG-3572.jpg

IMG-3573.jpg

IMG-3577.jpg

IMG-3580.jpg

IMG-3581.jpg

IMG-3582.jpg

IMG-3583.jpg

IMG-3584.jpg

IMG-3585.jpg

IMG-3586.jpg

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Road trip!!!!!!!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Morning Bronco Community,

I hope everyone is doing well! You will be receiving more communication from us in the next few days, something special for reservation holders, but to hold us over in the meantime, I wanted to share with you our first BRONCO SPORT we received in!!! It's in Area 51, too, in case anyone wanted to see that color in person. I know a lot of people do! I personally think it looks awesome!! It will be available for test drives in a few days, but is currently available to be seen. I've attached pictures for you to view.

Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community IMG-3586

Great Pictures Shahram! Thanks for posting. Do we need tickets to come see the Bronco Sport? :ROFLMAO: Where's the line start? :cool:(y)?
Sponsored