Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great Pictures Shahram! Thanks for posting. Do we need tickets to come see the Bronco Sport? :ROFLMAO: Where's the line start? :cool:(y)?
Thank you, Todd! Some cool Easter egg pictures, too, that I will post in a bit! Seriously! There has been a lot of pent up excitement and anticipation for seeing this color in person, let alone the Baby Bronco! :cool:?â›°

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, Todd! Some cool Easter egg pictures, too, that I will post in a bit! Seriously! There has been a lot of pent up excitement and anticipation for seeing this color in person, let alone the Baby Bronco! :cool:?â›°
I'm looking forward to seeing the Easter Eggs. Looks like it's in the shop off Carlback across from Service? Where will it be this evening? I'd like to stop by on my way home.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking forward to seeing the Easter Eggs. Looks like it's in the shop off Carlback across from Service? Where will it be this evening? I'd like to stop by on my way home.
Good eye, Todd, that is correct! It is currently getting the PDI done on it, it should be back in the same spot this evening:) Sounds great!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easter Eggs as promised!

IMG-3590.jpg

IMG-3589.jpg

IMG-3587.jpg

IMG-3588.jpg

Eove
Easter Eggs as promised!

IMG-3590.jpg

IMG-3589.jpg

IMG-3587.jpg

IMG-3588.jpg
Cool. I love the Easter Eggs! Thanks again Shahram! Sorry I didn't make it by this evening. I got hung up at work, and had to run a couple errands on the way home. I literally just got home. Maybe tomorrow? Have a good evening!

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, Todd! Sounds great! Look forward to seeing you when you can make it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved with WC Ford since they're 5 min from my house, very happy to find they seem to be fair and not playing any stupid games. My communication with Shahram has been good and nice they honor xplan even if Ford doesn't, I've had my reservation with them from the night of the reveal.
Never owned a Ford, never set foot into the dealership, but looking forward to it!

Already sent in my B&P, only thing still up in the air is which top I'll get on my 4DR BL. Currently it's soft top, but it really seems that Ford (stupidly) will not add the wiring and plumbing for rear washer (just like Jeep), so if that's confirmed - and I hope Shahram can get a definite answer from Ford - I will change the top to MIC hard dop and get a softy down the road either from Ford or 3rd party. Or maybe Bestop comes up with a large Sunrider that covers all removable panels on the hard top.

Now I just hope WC Ford might get something, anything in Cyber Orange to look at :)

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved with WC Ford since they're 5 min from my house, very happy to find they seem to be fair and not playing any stupid games. My communication with Shahram has been good and nice they honor xplan even if Ford doesn't, I've had my reservation with them from the night of the reveal.
Never owned a Ford, never set foot into the dealership, but looking forward to it!

Already sent in my B&P, only thing still up in the air is which top I'll get on my 4DR BL. Currently it's soft top, but it really seems that Ford (stupidly) will not add the wiring and plumbing for rear washer (just like Jeep), so if that's confirmed - and I hope Shahram can get a definite answer from Ford - I will change the top to MIC hard dop and get a softy down the road either from Ford or 3rd party. Or maybe Bestop comes up with a large Sunrider that covers all removable panels on the hard top.

Now I just hope WC Ford might get something, anything in Cyber Orange to look at :)
Hi Oliver, thank you for the note! Nice to see you on here! We really appreciate you being a reservation holder with us. We also look forward to seeing you here at our Dealership. You should receive an email from us over the next couple days touching base with Bronco updates.

In regards to your question on the top wiring and plumbing, I am going to send my 3rd email to Ford and see if I can get an answer back from them [fingers crossed]. They keep responding with they are looking into it for us. Thank you for your patience!

Definitely will let you know as soon as I see the Cyber Orange at our Dealership!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright, looks like we are getting closer. Finally got to review the colors live and in-person with my wife. Man, she shot a bunch of lead into both Cactus Gray and Area51. Carbonized Gray it is!!! HA.
Shahram, with our updates, I have forwarded you an email with a pdf that covers everything. Tic toc!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright, looks like we are getting closer. Finally got to review the colors live and in-person with my wife. Man, she shot a bunch of lead into both Cactus Gray and Area51. Carbonized Gray it is!!! HA.
Shahram, with our updates, I have forwarded you an email with a pdf that covers everything. Tic toc!!
Hi Phil, I just emailed you back. Thank you for sending us the updated build. I made the swap! Also, We will be sending out more Bronco related communication over the next few days. Thank you!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone with WC Ford convert yet? Did anyone get any numbers of allocation or place in line with WC? Still waiting to hear back on order placement in WBDO. Account still shows reserve status and not ordered for me. Idle time....

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with WC Ford convert yet? Did anyone get any numbers of allocation or place in line with WC? Still waiting to hear back on order placement in WBDO. Account still shows reserve status and not ordered for me. Idle time....
I got mine in. Shahram didn't give me a place in line. But he said I'm early allocation with WC Curious about the Sales Code, Order Code, Priority Code, and Price Level numbers.

Attachments

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good news. I am a July 14 at around 915 PM order time (local west coast) so July 15 on reservation. We shall see how it pans out. Being I am Wildtrak, 2.7, Sasquatch, etc. I will be late availability anyway. It will go in when it goes in, just curious how it is playing out for us in our WC Ford sandbox.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ooh, shiny! My Ford account just updated to an order and is no longer in reservation status. Sweet. I look forward to getting some updates soon. Finally, getting there. WC Ford has been great to date. Certainly happy that I made the change to them away from that other dealer I had.
Sponsored