Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco6g, Thanks to some valuable info from Michael W. this thread has been reopened. I really appreciate it Michael, thank you!

A little update: We have yet to receive our first Bronco, but know that there are some in Transit. Our Demo should be one of those. As soon as we know when the Demo will be here, we will reach out with an email to set up test drives.

If you have reached out to me via email but have not heard back, I did not receive your email because of technical difficulties with our email system. I apologize for that if it happened. Please feel free to reach out to me on here, or at the Dealership at (925)932-2900.
Hi Shahram, Glad to see you back here! Good talking with you recently. Hoping for big things in the next few months. Steve N.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Shahram, welcome back! So glad to have you back on Bronco6g! I did send you an un-responded to email on 6/23/21, after your June Bronco Update email. I'll text or call you in the coming days.
Hi Todd, thank you very much. Oh no! My apologies, I will reach out to you this afternoon.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey!! Welcome back in, Shahram! I also emailed you concerning other vehicle purchases. No worries, you must have the same IT people that are handling Ford's rollout.
Hi Phil, you did!? I apologize for missing it. [email protected] can always be used as well. I will reach out to you this afternoon.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Shahram, Glad to see you back here! Good talking with you recently. Hoping for big things in the next few months. Steve N.
Hi Steve, thank you Sir, likewise, it was nice talking with you as well. Fingers crossed, that's what I am hoping for too. I'll make sure to stay active on here.

Sponsored

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome back Shahram! Obviously you have many excited customers (me included obviously!). Look forward to getting occasional updates about other customer deliveries. Living vicariously…

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome back Shahram! Obviously you have many excited customers (me included obviously!). Look forward to getting occasional updates about other customer deliveries. Living vicariously…
Thank you! I am too! Also, we received the official email from our Ford rep last night that the demo units are in route! I will keep everyone posted with any updates.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey all, I wanted to give you an update since I know it has been quiet lately. We have yet to receive our demo units, but are expecting them before the end of this month. We will keep you posted on a test drive schedule.

On a positive note, we did receive and deliver our first Bronco last Thursday! It was a black diamond 2.7 with Sasquatch and a soft top. It is an incredible vehicle, far beyond what I had expected. I can't wait until more of them show up for you to take delivery and be blown away.

I've heard a few times from people why they haven't received any updates. I know how frustrating it can be seeing that we are now a year into this process. I would want answers and updates too if I were you. Until Ford schedules your Bronco, the updates that you see will be for the most part general. I am always available to be reached at the Dealership, but unless Ford has a scheduling date, my knowledge will also be general. Still, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

I am going to work on getting a few pictures posted on here, and will keep you up to date with any other information I hear. Thank you.

Sponsored

silveragemarvel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Shahram,
I moved out of Walnut Creek in 2018 to Texas. I bought my last car from WC Ford. Before I left, I would talk to the folks at your dealership about the new Bronco. If I had stayed, you most likely would have been my contact.

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, I wanted to give you an update since I know it has been quiet lately. We have yet to receive our demo units, but are expecting them before the end of this month. We will keep you posted on a test drive schedule.

On a positive note, we did receive and deliver our first Bronco last Thursday! It was a black diamond 2.7 with Sasquatch and a soft top. It is an incredible vehicle, far beyond what I had expected. I can't wait until more of them show up for you to take delivery and be blown away.

I've heard a few times from people why they haven't received any updates. I know how frustrating it can be seeing that we are now a year into this process. I would want answers and updates too if I were you. Until Ford schedules your Bronco, the updates that you see will be for the most part general. I am always available to be reached at the Dealership, but unless Ford has a scheduling date, my knowledge will also be general. Still, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

I am going to work on getting a few pictures posted on here, and will keep you up to date with any other information I hear. Thank you.
Thanks for the update Shahram. Still patiently waiting. 🤞

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our first 1st Edition just dropped off!! Expectations have been blown out the park! I am hopeful you guys don't mind me posting these pictures and enjoy them.

Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community IMG-4989

Don't mind? Are you kidding? We love it. Keep'em coming! :love:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our first 1st Edition just dropped off!! Expectations have been blown out the park! I am hopeful you guys don't mind me posting these pictures and enjoy them.

Oh my, and it's a hard top too! Looks like Lighting Blue? How's the MIC tops look? Any unfinished edges, delaminating, visible honeycombing, etc.? Looks great for a Moar-Door. :cool:
Sponsored