Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here is a short clip of it coming off the truck.
I don't recognize the lot. Looks like you put it in a secret undisclosed location? :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our first 1st Edition just dropped off!! Expectations have been blown out the park! I am hopeful you guys don't mind me posting these pictures and enjoy them.

IMG-4991.jpg

IMG-4992.jpg

IMG-4990.jpg

IMG-4989.jpg
Looks great! Can't wait until this is a regular thing! Thanks Shahram!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh my, and it's a hard top too! Looks like Lighting Blue? How's the MIC tops look? Any unfinished edges, delaminating, visible honeycombing, etc.? Looks great for a Moar-Door. :cool:
Yes, that is lightning blue with the MIC top. I personally love the look and the feel of the MIC top. I closely examined the last two that I have seen and didn't notice any honeycomb or imperfections. But then again I don't mind the soft top either, especially with it pulled back.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't recognize the lot. Looks like you put it in a secret undisclosed location? :ROFLMAO:
The first black diamond pic is from our storage yard, where the vehicles get dropped off. The other two pictures are on our lot:)

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very exciting Shahram! So that is 3 down...only 18 more till mine should be coming in? :)

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome updates, Shahram! We all patiently wait for that day you call us to let us know about our own Bronco status and delivery. It will happen when it happens.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first black diamond pic is from our storage yard, where the vehicles get dropped off. The other two pictures are on our lot:)
Is the storage lot where the new Walnut Creek Ford, Bronco Sales Center will be built? 🤔 😉

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Shahram,
I moved out of Walnut Creek in 2018 to Texas. I bought my last car from WC Ford. Before I left, I would talk to the folks at your dealership about the new Bronco. If I had stayed, you most likely would have been my contact.
Hey there, well thank you for the shout out all the way from Texas! Are you starting to see some on the road out there? Have you made it to the Off Rodeo?

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome updates, Shahram! We all patiently wait for that day you call us to let us know about our own Bronco status and delivery. It will happen when it happens.
Thank you, Phil! Yessir, I can't wait for that day too! It has been a breath of fresh air to start getting them in and seeing them in the flesh. Promising!

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys! Great news, our demo units came in!! I wanted you to know right away. The vehicles are not yet available for test drive, but they will be next week. They are on the lot and you are free to check it out! Our game plan is once it has gone through the correct PDI process and put the appropriate accessories on, we will send out an email with a test drive scheduler, as well as place it on our website. Pictures to follow.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Great news, our demo units came in!! I wanted you to know right away. The vehicles are not yet available for test drive, but they will be next week. They are on the lot and you are free to check it out! Our game plan is once it has gone through the correct PDI process and put the appropriate accessories on, we will send out an email with a test drive scheduler, as well as place it on our website. Pictures to follow.
That's Great News Shahram! I'll swing by on my way home. What trim levels, doors, tops, colors, etc. are they? Hope to see you if your there? Around 4:45 pm - 5:15 pm ish?
Sponsored