Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's Great News Shahram! I'll swing by on my way home. What trim levels, doors, tops, colors, etc. are they? Hope to see you if your there? Around 4:45 pm - 5:15 pm ish?
Sounds great, Todd! See you then. We received a Cyber Orange Wildtrak and a big bend 2.3 manaul in black.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds great, Todd! See you then. We received a Cyber Orange Wildtrak and a big bend 2.3 manaul in black.
Oh wow! I can't wait to see Cyber Orange in person. I've only seen pictures and videos. You know that's my color. I'll be leaving work soon. Thanks!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fantastic!!! Looking forward to your test drive setup email so I can get some seat time, especially since it's a Wildtrak! Thank you and all of WC Ford. Exceptional experience.

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fantastic!!! Looking forward to your test drive setup email so I can get some seat time, especially since it's a Wildtrak! Thank you and all of WC Ford. Exceptional experience.
Thank you for stopping by today Ed! We will be in touch soon! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, please check your emails as we sent out the test drive scheduler. Test drives begin Monday and are limited to 6 per day. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, please check your emails as we sent out the test drive scheduler. Test drives begin Monday and are limited to 6 per day. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!
Thanks Shahram! I was a little late on the draw. 1st available appointment was next Friday. I picked 4:00 pm. See you then.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm flying out to South Carolina on Saturday for two weeks. Well, I will see you on August 18th for a drive.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a quick shout out to Shahram and to all of the Walnut Creek Ford staff. Order conversion complete for '22.

A great conversation; very open, no unreasonable expectations, and complete transparency through the entire process with detailed information about what the future holds.

Stayed with my original 4-door Wildtrak choice.
Changed from Race Red to Eruption Green
Stayed with the new standard soft top.
Heavy-duty Modular Bumper with full vehicle steel bash plates.
Keyless Entry
Door storage bags
Towing
High package

She shows up when she shows up!!

Also, I was VERY fortunate to have been able to take advantage of WC Ford's earlier abandoned special order base, 4-door, 2.3 l, auto, Shadow Black Bronco a little over a month ago. My wife has commandeered it as her own and summarily told me to go get my own. Well, ok then!! Through all the grief this rollout has brought, I can say from personal experience, the Bronco is one heck of a nice vehicle. My wife plans on going all retro with hers, keeping the 16-inch steelies, etc. I have added ceramic paint protection and ceramic pro window tint to the four side windows and the front windshield. I have the Bronco badges for the fenders to install and we are putting the splash guards and keyless entry on it.

I almost hate to say it but, it's gonna be worth the wait. The Bronco is quite capable, even in base with open diffs, etc. Trail turn assist and trail turn control are crazy cool and it just gobbles rough trails/roads like no other.

Thanks again, Shahram!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a quick shout out to Shahram and to all of the Walnut Creek Ford staff. Order conversion complete for '22.

A great conversation; very open, no unreasonable expectations, and complete transparency through the entire process with detailed information about what the future holds.

Stayed with my original 4-door Wildtrak choice.
Changed from Race Red to Eruption Green
Stayed with the new standard soft top.
Heavy-duty Modular Bumper with full vehicle steel bash plates.
Keyless Entry
Door storage bags
Towing
High package

She shows up when she shows up!!

Also, I was VERY fortunate to have been able to take advantage of WC Ford's earlier abandoned special order base, 4-door, 2.3 l, auto, Shadow Black Bronco a little over a month ago. My wife has commandeered it as her own and summarily told me to go get my own. Well, ok then!! Through all the grief this rollout has brought, I can say from personal experience, the Bronco is one heck of a nice vehicle. My wife plans on going all retro with hers, keeping the 16-inch steelies, etc. I have added ceramic paint protection and ceramic pro window tint to the four side windows and the front windshield. I have the Bronco badges for the fenders to install and we are putting the splash guards and keyless entry on it.

I almost hate to say it but, it's gonna be worth the wait. The Bronco is quite capable, even in base with open diffs, etc. Trail turn assist and trail turn control are crazy cool and it just gobbles rough trails/roads like no other.

Thanks again, Shahram!!!
Hi Phil, Thank you so much for the shout out!! Reading things like this really motivate me and I appreciate it very much. Always a pleasure talking with you on the phone or connecting via email. So happy that the Bronco you picked up from us is being put to good use. It looked awesome with the tinted windows and the ceramic protection! Looking forward to delivering you your 2022 Bronco! Thank you for your continued support of our Dealership. You know where to find me if you need anything at all. Looking forward to see you when your accessories come in. Take good care!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As has become so customary and usual in my interactions with WCF, took the base Bronco in for some new slippery stuff in the motor and came away beyond pleased with how WCF values is as people, friends, part of their family, and customers. Also, picked up the keyless entry keypad and the base style mudflaps.
I have no doubt, each of us realizes just how good we have it with Shahram and WCF.
Had to grab a photo of some freshly delivered stork Bronco babies. Every one spoken for! It’s going to be a good Christmas for these folks! Our second Bronco has its build week of January 11. Looking forward to seeing it soon in all its Eruption Green Wildtrak glory.
Thank you WCF and all of its family of employees who deal with us as family first, paying customers second.

BF6A7F58-4006-4E96-A1A8-FDDB01B3FFA9.jpeg

A08860D5-9202-4E9A-B6B0-7E53773E0868.jpeg

78440BFF-E080-457A-892A-BDAC80158CED.jpeg

0679BC54-9A28-4769-BC24-52C087412EE3.jpeg

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As has become so customary and usual in my interactions with WCF, took the base Bronco in for some new slippery stuff in the motor and came away beyond pleased with how WCF values is as people, friends, part of their family, and customers. Also, picked up the keyless entry keypad and the base style mudflaps.
I have no doubt, each of us realizes just how good we have it with Shahram and WCF.
Had to grab a photo of some freshly delivered stork Bronco babies. Every one spoken for! It’s going to be a good Christmas for these folks! Our second Bronco has its build week of January 11. Looking forward to seeing it soon in all its Eruption Green Wildtrak glory.
Thank you WCF and all of its family of employees who deal with us as family first, paying customers second.

Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community 0679BC54-9A28-4769-BC24-52C087412EE3

Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community 0679BC54-9A28-4769-BC24-52C087412EE3

Thank you, Phil! As always, great seeing you yesterday. I really appreciate the feedback. Your Bronco looks great, and looking forward to seeing you in early 2022 for your Eruption Green!! Take good care!

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Bronco Community,

I wanted to share with you an email we sent to our order base, just in case anyone that has ordered with us and is on this forum did not see the email. We currently have two available Bronco's that were ordered for people who have decided to pass on them. The valued guests with similar builds that it has been offered to have expressed wanting to wait for their own order to come in, which is understandable. These are available at MSRP, plus tax and license. There is no dealer mark up. If you have ordered a Bronco with Walnut Creek Ford and are interested in one of the below Bronco, please call me [Shahram] at (925)932-2900. These Bronco's will be first come first serve to those that have ordered with us. Thank you.
Ford Bronco Walnut Creek Ford Is Here For The Bronco Community IMG-6332

Dear Valued Guest,

Great news!! We wanted to let you know that we have recently received two Bronco's that are currently available to people who have ordered with us. The valued guests who originally ordered these two vehicles have decided to hold off for right now. We went through the closest matches and the ones we contacted want to wait for their own Bronco to come in. We are making these two available to people who have a Bronco on order with us, first come first serve. There is no dealer mark up of course. Please see below for details. Please reach out to Shahram if you have questions or are interested. Thank you.

2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend

Cactus Gray
Cloth Gray/Black seats
2.3 Engine
10 Speed Auto
Hardtop
Mid Package
Tube Step

MSRP: $41,555 + fees

2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks

Oxford White
Cloth Gray/Navy seats
2.7 Engine
10 Speed Auto
Soft top
Lux Package
Sasquatch
Floor liners
Tow Package

MSRP: $54,975 + fees

OP
OP
WCFord

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Bronco Community,

Good news! I wanted to let you know we have two Outer Banks available for sale! These units were ordered by customers who have decided to hold off on a vehicle purchase for now. I have reached out to the people who have ordered with us that match these builds the closest, and most would like to wait for their order to come in. If you have any interest in either of the vehicles below, please reach out to me at (925)932-2900. Ideally, we would like these to go to people who have ordered with us. They are being offered for MSRP plus tax and license.

2021 Outer Banks Shadow Black Soft Top 2.3 Window Sticker

2021 Outer Banks Velocity Blue Hard Top 2.7 Window Sticker

Thank you,

Shahram
Sponsored