First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For 4,000,000 pennies or 800,000 nickels I wish for a Bronco that has as many doors as humans in my household, That has a good wheelbase for some hardcore wheeling fun, and just enough room for my wife and I, our 2 60lb dogs, a small fridge/freezer, and some basic beach gear.

The 2 door XJs are awesome, the 4 doors are a pain to get into and not as fun to drive. Their unibody is forgivable but their roof is not. The Defenders are cool maybe a touch too long and not really worth the money unless you got a truckload of it.

I may not get what I wish for but if they do a 7th gen, I bet the 2 door will have grown just a touch.
Sponsored

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like others have said, if you make a 2dr the same size 4dr you just ruin function for the sake of style. Yeah it looks quite good I wont lie but at the same time if you have 3 passengers(who you care about like grandma, dad and girlfriend or whatever) do you really want them to squeeze though a tiny opening to get to the rear seats and flob out of it like a fish out of water, or just open the rear door. Again looks actually quite amazing but ruins function. For reference the only actually reason I am getting a 4dr is only for storage and straight up the fact that I tend to carry a lot people places
For some people Bronco won’t be the only car. To carry old relatives we have minivans :)
I would order a roll cage from the factory if I could, just to make climbing to the back seat more miserable. I bet my 7- and 4-year old would love to climb to the back seat through the roof, like R Prototype.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For some people Bronco won’t be the only car. To carry old relatives we have minivans :)
I would order a roll cage from the factory if I could, just to make climbing to the back seat more miserable. I bet my 7- and 4-year old would love to climb to the back seat through the roof, like R Prototype.
Yeah I got a comfy 4 door Eagle wagon, a Comanche for heavy hauling, a ZJ for backup and loaning out, and My 96 Bronco for other stuff.
Sponsored