HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back in May my dealer emailed me my VIN number and scheduled production week. Excited to have been so lucky, I began making plans to sell my current vehicle, doubled my savings plan for a down payment, and generally did what you’d do in a situation like this.

This week after speaking with them again, I was informed that the VIN number I was given was incorrect. 🙂

Mind you, I never received direct notification/communication from Ford however, that seemed to be the case with many 6g members with VIN #s so I didn’t pay it much mind.

I don’t have a VIN, build date, or a clue what’s going on anymore. HA. Cheers. I hope you all manage to keep your hair and your sanity through all of this.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too would recommend physical retribution but my go to is generally in the form of stabbing.

Ford Bronco Want to hear something hilarious? 1624712219598

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the bright side, look at you larger down payment fund! That is as long as you have not already sold your vehicle and you need one....

OP
OP
HawaiiSlim

HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the bright side, look at you larger down payment fund! That is as long as you have not already sold your vehicle and you need one....
Thankfully I haven’t sold the vehicle.

A bigger down payment is probably the only upside of all of this. Not only for myself, but likely everyone else in the midst of saving.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if it makes you feel any better I sold my daily driver Ranger and am now driving my toy/track miata daily. Im 6'5....haha

Original Build week was 6/14 then went to 7/8 then 8/2 then 7/26 and now 8/16.........
Sponsored