• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Want to Trade Softop + Cash for HardTop

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello - I have a 4 Door Soft Top and Would Like to Trade for a Hard Top. (Looking at you southern states who would love the ease of use of the soft-top). Or any of the WildTrak/First Edition guys who are looking to get a soft-top as they were not allowed from Factory.

I am located in PA but am willing to make a weekend road-trip for the swap.

MIC 2.0 is what I am looking for as the 1.0's are recalled.

Feel Free to message me and we can work out a deal.

Thank you!
Sponsored

bellbmore

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested in the same. I am in New Jersey. Willing to pay anything reasonable. Please message me if anyone is interested.