First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is already widespread knowledge that certain items are going to be at a demand level higher than production and suppliers can keep up with. Some items are earmarked as late availability to add to the drama. Expect certain commodity restrictions to change as more and more reservations become orders and a clearer picture evolves. We have seen this with the F-150 and Transit for 2021 already. Right now the lowest take rate appears to be on the Big Bend with a 4 cyl engine. So if you want yours sooner than later that might be a consideration. Generally speaking the more options you put on any vehicle the more likely it is to get held up, that said order what you want, just realize that the dealer wants to sell you a car as soon as they can just as much as you want it yesterday, they do too!

If you are of the mindset that I am and are content with waiting another 6 months to a year after production starts to get exactly the one you want that is still to play for. You will also enjoy a few new colors, options and special packages on the 22 model. Just like you I have read all the forums, order guides and screenshots posted here for a long time and I am excited about the rig.

Side note: Your dealer is not going to know exactly which options are holding things up until Early April on the earliest reservation holders.

Finally, please for the love of God don't show up on the morning of the 19th expecting your dealer to know what the heck is going on. They are receiving the information at the same time you are. Build dates are going to be determined by your reservation time stamp not the day you go to the dealer. Don't be the last minute guy/gal either, but please be patient. You remember what happened the day you could first make your reservation and the website? Do you really want to be the guinea pig? Make an appointment on the 20th or after, have your build sheet printed out from Ford's Build and Price tool, bring your drivers license and a form of payment for your deposit, expect a few hiccups the first few days at least (not the dealers fault entirely, they rely on the website from Ford to be working correctly).
Sponsored

Last edited:

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is set, and I am fully content to wait for MY Bronco...6 months, 1 year, MY22 - matters not to me. Patience is in short supply these days...glad I stocked up early. ?

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build is set, and I am fully content to wait for MY Bronco...6 months, 1 year, MY22 - matters not to me. Patience is in short supply these days...glad I stocked up early. ?
Ha ha Same here my friend. I am also the guy that does the ordering at my store so yeah

Badlands>Sas>Lux>Tow>Leather I want it all!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd rather give up on the Bronco altogether than not get everything I want on it. I'm willing to wait a reasonable amount of time, I consider August reasonable. If it's still far off, I'll go to my dealer and order an F-150 Tremor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd rather give up on the Bronco altogether than not get everything I want on it. I'm willing to wait a reasonable amount of time, I consider August reasonable. If it's still far off, I'll go to my dealer and order an F-150 Tremor.
That is still not one we can order either, I have a couple waiting in the wings to get their hands on one though. Both super cool rigs. I am with you and eager to get my Bronco, but I will wait and get what I want

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is already widespread knowledge that certain items are going to be at a demand level higher than production and suppliers can keep up with. Some items are earmarked as late availability to add to the drama. Expect certain commodity restrictions to change as more and more reservations become orders and a clearer picture evolves. We have seen this with the F-150 and Transit for 2021 already. Right now the lowest take rate appears to be on the Big Bend with a 4 cyl engine. So if you want yours sooner than later that might be a consideration. Generally speaking the more options you put on any vehicle the more likely it is to get held up, that said order what you want, just realize that the dealer wants to sell you a car as soon as they can just as much as you want it yesterday, they do too!

If you are of the mindset that I am and are content with waiting another 6 months to a year after production starts to get exactly the one you want that is still to play for. You will also enjoy a few new colors, options and special packages on the 22 model. Just like you I have read all the forums, order guides and screenshots posted here for a long time and I am excited about the rig.

Side note: Your dealer is not going to know exactly which options are holding things up until Early April on the earliest reservation holders.

Finally, please for the love of God don't show up on the morning of the 19th expecting your dealer to know what the heck is going on. They are receiving the information at the same time you are. Build dates are going to be determined by your reservation time stamp not the day you go to the dealer. Don't be the last minute guy/gal either, but please be patient. You remember what happened the day you could first make your reservation and the website? Do you really want to be the guinea pig? Make an appointment on the 20th or after, have your build sheet printed out from Ford's Build and Price tool, bring your drivers license and a form of payment for your deposit, expect a few hiccups the first few days at least (not the dealers fault entirely, they rely on the website from Ford to be working correctly).
also dont show up that morning because banks open in the afternoon so yeah....... OMG ITS A HUGE DELAY

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, I will be using myself as the guinea pig and I expect a long wait, but I have accepted that

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can wait, but if my estimated delivery starts to wander past March 2022, that might be it for me. My reservation is July 15, and depending on who you talk to on here, I will either get mine early no problem, or I am "late" and already waiting for 2022 no matter what.

I am past the point of compromising my build to get it a month or two earlier, but I am not sure I can wait forever either. It will be a tough decision to let the Bronco go if it comes to that... I think I'm addicted right now. :ROFLMAO:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love Idaho. Good luck. My build has been the same for months, so I'm ready to order. If I end up waiting, so what. It'll most likely be more than a year between reservation and delivery.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAHA! the only one waiting with baited breath is my Grandson, who gets my CR-V tow car, He is 15 and lives in the cornfields of Iowa, told him he could have it..... when I got my Bronco, I think he is more excited than I am.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Flexable on options what a joke. Just about every decent option that makes the Bronco better is a delayed one. Sasquatch, 2.7, roof. Basically if you want the bare minimum, you may have a chance on seeing you Bronco before next winter. Otherwise see you in another year.

Ford should have just kept this whole things under wraps for an extra year. Ignorance is bliss.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bring my drivers lic, thanks for the advice ... but this post is kinda petty tbh ..

Reactions: RG7

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't see paying over 40+k for a new vehicle and not get what you want just to have it a little quicker . My BL build will be closer to 60k so I'm ok with waiting a bit . Might have to buy another cheap beater to get me by if my ranger doesn't hold up another year but on the brighter side my new Bronco will be almost paid for if I have to do that .
Sponsored