• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Wanted - 1 rear tow hook

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking for 1 single tow hook and the bolt to add to my WildTrak rear bumper. If anyone has that tow hook from replacing a bumper I would love to buy it from you. Please pm me, thx.
Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been scouring the interwebs for the same thing for about 4 months. the part number, MB3C-5B137-BB was stated in the ford parts catalog as "obsolete". So I guess we keep each other informed if we find anything, or we can have shared custody on odd and even days lol

Last edited:

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking for 1 single tow hook and the bolt to add to my WildTrak rear bumper. If anyone has that tow hook from replacing a bumper I would love to buy it from you. Please pm me, thx.
I have been scouring the interwebs for the same thing for about 4 months. the part number, MB3C-5B137-BB was states in the ford parts catalog as "obsolete". So I guess we keep each other informed if we find anything, or we can have shared custody on odd and even days lol
Since my rear bumper couldn't work for @Rubisquatch I may let my tow hooks go. Send me a pm.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am also looking for 1 rear tow hook…. Please let me know if any more are available.

Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI, F150 and Expedition tow hooks off the front will work on the Bronco. I have the ones off of my Expedition on my Bronco. Readily available on Ebay.

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI, F150 and Expedition tow hooks off the front will work on the Bronco. I have the ones off of my Expedition on my Bronco. Readily available on Ebay.
You have a picture of those installed? A part number?

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Wanted - 1 rear tow hook Towhook
Ford Bronco Wanted - 1 rear tow hook Towhook2