• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maine Wanted BD Steel Take-offs

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone looking to sell their BD steel wheels. Interested in a set of 5 in new condition.
Sponsored

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, I assume you’ve already found a pair but are you still looking for a pair?

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I assume you’ve already found a pair but are you still looking for a pair?
Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just finally took delivery of my truck, still contemplating wheels. You have a set of the steelies?

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just finally took delivery of my truck, still contemplating wheels. You have a set of the steelies?
This week is my build week so fingers crossed that I’ll have it soonish. I’ve ordered a BD with the black steelies. I’m going to swap them out for sure but haven’t decided if I’ll keep them for later or sell them.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This week is my build week so fingers crossed that I’ll have it soonish. I’ve ordered a BD with the black steelies. I’m going to swap them out for sure but haven’t decided if I’ll keep them for later or sell them.
Rgr that. Congrats on the build date! What are you going with for wheels & tires? I'm moving up to 35s so the stock 285/70 17" KO2s will be going up for sale if your interested.
Sponsored