• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Wanted: Black Diamond Blue Accents

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Somewhat silly to post so early on this, but will likely be buying either a Base or Big Bend, and want to trade the grab handle accents (and possibly even the HVAC duct knob accents) for the blue parts used on a Black Diamond.

In MI but these obviously can be shipped fairly easily.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking for the same. I am getting a Badlands, and would trade my Orange for Blue.

I really hope they offer something different for the accents, let us choose our color, or offer a "blackout" option. Changing the grab handles and vents are easy, not so easy to deal with seat stitching...

OP
OP
etmccaus86

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am looking for the same. I am getting a Badlands, and would trade my Orange for Blue.

I really hope they offer something different for the accents, let us choose our color, or offer a "blackout" option. Changing the grab handles and vents are easy, not so easy to deal with seat stitching...
At this point I'm not hoping for much from Ford. Guess I can always pull 'em off and have them painted myself in a worst-case scenario.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I'm not hoping for much from Ford. Guess I can always pull 'em off and have them painted myself in a worst-case scenario.
I was thinking the same, or maybe a sticker? Aftermarket will come through on this, offer different style and colors for grab handles, different door pockets. That stuff has the BRONCO bolts, and is meant to be changed out, and if Ford is smart, they would have different accessories for these at launch...

OP
OP
etmccaus86

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, if Ford were smart, they would.

But show me any part of this roll-out that leads you to expect they'll be smart. :cool:

In any case, only posted this as I'd already seen folks kvetching about the blue accents, suggesting they'd go so far as to paint over them.

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same goes for me. Getting a base, but want the blue accents too. I will happily trade my black and gray ones with a frustrated outer banks or Black Diamond person.

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll have the Black Diamond, I'll glady swap out for the orange Badland handles since I'm going Cyber Orange, possibly the vents too if they're easy enough to take off.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll have the Black Diamond, I'll glady swap out for the orange Badland handles since I'm going Cyber Orange, possibly the vents too if they're easy enough to take off.
Lets keep in touch when we get our vehicles, but I would be down for a trade.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fyi, Fixing the grab handles doesn't fix the seat stitching

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, if Ford were smart, they would.

But show me any part of this roll-out that leads you to expect they'll be smart. :cool:

In any case, only posted this as I'd already seen folks kvetching about the blue accents, suggesting they'd go so far as to paint over them.
I’m sure aftermarket will offer finishes/textures/materials that look way nicer than blue or orange plastic.

Sponsored

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fyi, Fixing the grab handles doesn't fix the seat stitching
Aware, but it's one less thing to dye/paint/modify when all I have to do is $5 for shipping...especially when there won't be an immediate aftermarket for Bronco parts.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aware, but it's one less thing to dye/paint/modify when all I have to do is $5 for shipping...especially when there won't be an immediate aftermarket for Bronco parts.
I hear you, but what of the colored vent handles. Seems a lot of work to change everything
Personally if the solution is straight forward, I would totally change the wildtrak interior to have black stitching on seats, sandstone handles, and vent handles to be black OR sandstone