Sponsored

Wanting to change dealers. I haven’t received my VIN yet.

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved on Day 2. Placed order 1/21/21. 2 Door Badlands. 2.7L. LUX. Tow Package.
I apologize if this has been covered. Is it too late? How will it change me in the pecking order?
My present dealer has been allocated 8 Broncos; I’m number 3. They fired their sales manager, who is a good friend of mine. That is the only reason I was buying through them.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likey 10's of thousands of people who haven't received a VIN yet... Including myself. If you're not code 99 then you just have to wait. I'm sure your dealer isn't fucking you. And it's likely too late switch anyway.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved on Day 2. Placed order 1/21/21. 2 Door Badlands. 2.7L. LUX. Tow Package.
I apologize if this has been covered. Is it too late? How will it change me in the pecking order?
My present dealer has been allocated 8 Broncos; I’m number 3. They fired their sales manager, who is a good friend of mine. That is the only reason I was buying through them.
March 19th was the deadline to switch dealerships.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sadly most dealers are awful with their communication. They have your order/money and nothing else matters. It's quite unfortunate the dealer can't be changed after the magical date.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To late to switch don’t let feelings get in the way cause your buddy got fired seems like you got a good shot getting a bronco at your dealer

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't ask here I would call the Bronco call center and ask them directly. 1-800-392-3673
Sponsored